✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userminister

<
Post time 2024-9-30 20:12:12 | All posts |Dock
Edited by beanytomo at 2024-10-1 19:51

sm2024banenr.png

OCTOBER 1 - OCTOBER 31

Just like last years Halloween Costume Contest & Spring Celebration Month's Garden Tea Party Costume Contest, this years Halloween Costume Contest will be held here on the forums! Show off your creativity and embrace the festivities for this year's Spooky Month! Post a thread with an image of your fairy rocking their Halloween Costume (preferably with the Cosplay prefix), along with a short explanation of your inspiration. Tag your thread with SpookyMonth2024

You can utilize any game version of FairyABC (1.0 or 2.0) to create your look, but only one entry is allowed. Remember to save your image within the game, through the Print option in your leaf journal! Feel free to share you thread in the Discord server, but remember; your entry must be posted to the forum to count.

Entries will be taken until Midnight EST on the last day of October, and winners will be announced the first week of November. Winners will be allowed to chose their username color on the Discord server for the month of November courtesy of Juno.

Good luck everyone & have fun!

pixieleaves.png

For details on Spooky Month and all it's fun activities, check out the thread HERE

halloweencostume2024.png
My relations0

Threads

1k+

17k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2024-10-1 19:52:51 | All posts
Funnily enough, I already prepared one option I could try that's apropos of last year's costume, but I'll try something else if it whims me instead of that. Other than that, sounds fun!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

17k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 7 days ago | All posts
Quick question: do we need to screencap ourselves in the game for the entry to count? If so, does that mean only outfits we can create in game without editing out-of-game are allowed?
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userminister

<
 Author| Post time 3 days ago | All posts
Edited by beanytomo at 2024-10-13 21:45
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2024-10-9 09:32
Quick question: do we need to screencap ourselves in the game for the entry to count? If so, does th ...

No outside editing is allowed. Please keep your costume in game, that way it's fair for everyone as some may not have the tools and/or knowledge to edit. If you would like to include an editted version with your entry you can but it will not count towards the contest.
Looking forward to seeing what you come with!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

17k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time Yesterday 04:51 | All posts
beanytomo replied at 2024-10-13 22:35
No outside editing is allowed. Please keep your costume in game, that way it's fair for everyone as ...
Unedited only. Got it.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-10-16 04:16 , Processed in 0.216863 second(s), 94 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc