3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

Pixie Postingsminister

Post time 2024-9-28 00:15:57 | All posts |Dock
Edited by televisiondream at 2024-10-8 18:11

confettidivider.png

Far in the wilderness, a few scouting talent fairies noticed a strange leaflet floating in the breeze. When one fairy tried to catch it, the leaflet flew away quickly above them. It was a murky sort of blue and silver-y green, and there appeared to be some writing on it in navy ink. They swore amongst themselves that they had even seen confetti following it in the wind. "Where was it from? What could be written on it?", they wondered as they left the wilderness.
They were about to visit the mail delivery talents to ask if they had lost any mail when they saw that same leaflet. It was even faster and soaring higher than before. The group of scouting talents decided to go after the traveling leaflet again. This time, a few helper talent fairies and sparrowmen joined them. The chase grew, eventually including a couple fast-flying talent fairies, but even they couldn't fly fast enough.
Suddenly, the leaflet stopped, landing on an old piece of wood with a burst of confetti. Everyone gathered around to see what secret it had been hiding…
spookyleaflet.png
Now, there was no time to waste! The decoration talents began stringing garlands with "Happy Spooky Month!" written across them. The spiders weaved the most amazing cobwebs for the spooky celebrations. The art talents helped to paint the webs orange and purple. A group of light talents brought out beautiful candles to light that were shaped like carved pumpkins and smelled like freshly baked pumpkin pie. If you passed by the kitchen, you could see the baking talents were very busy working on a new recipe for candy apples. The sewing talents had started repurposing old costumes and sketching new designs. And, of course, the weather talents were making sure there was a fog to create the perfect atmosphere!
Pixie Hollow is ready for Halloween!
confettidivider.png
Spooky Month is back with five frightful events and a chilling costume contest!
spooky2024info.png
There will be more information posted to the forums before every event! Check out Margo's post for more dreadful details about the Costume Contest!
*Date of Halloween Movie Night was changed from Oct. 11 to Oct. 13*
spookymonthbanner2024.JPG
We dedicate this month to Abigail Flickerfly, our eixiP laP and event coordinator. None of this would exist without your work for FABC and its events.
Spooky Month 2024's fangtastic hosts and contributors: Harmony Magicheart, Margo, Violet Lemonlace, Helen Prettysparkle, June, Ebony Nightdew, and Holly
Thanks so much for your creativity and your time.
Special thank you to Margo for her dedication to organizing Spooky Month.
Special thank you to June for sharing graphics ideas and help.
confettidivider.png
But, don't fly away yet! The spooky fun is just beginning!
spookyacornhunt.png
How many acorns can you find? Leave a reply below!

Holly
My relations105

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2024-9-28 02:08:24 | All posts
I'm so excited for Spooky Month!! You guys do such a spooktacular job.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Icilyn 'Lynn' Neverdew

Credits
Post time 2024-9-28 01:49:53 | All posts
Trick or Treat! (also from my guess i think there's abt 10 acorns?? not too sure though ABHSJISDNSJKO)

I'm excited to attend some of these events this month if I can since I have a lot more free time than I did last year! You guys are so fun to spend the day with and I appreciate yall ! Thank you Abi and the hosts + contributors for everything you've done for FABC and all the splendid events, you guys are absolutely flitterific
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userminister

<
Post time 2024-9-28 10:59:16 | All posts
So excited!! Happy Spooky Month everyone! And awesome job on the post Holly <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userminister

Post time 2024-9-28 11:22:10 | All posts
Wow!! I love the narrative you carried through the thread! Everything flows so smoothly from point to point. Amazing work on the thread Holly! Last year's Spooky Month was SO fun and I'm so looking forward to it again!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Jimin's Garden

Credits
<
Post time 2024-9-28 22:26:24 | All posts
This is exciting! You made a wonderful design to get us into the spooky mood. I found 10 acorns!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
Post time 2024-9-29 01:36:09 | All posts
I found 10 acorns and two eerily spooky ghost fairies... I think I'm being haunted!
I can't wait for these eerie events! They sound like so much fun just based on titles alone! I will definitely be looking out for the threads! I'll also be looking out for any ghost hunters... ; )
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2024-10-1 18:18:28 | All posts
EEEEEPPPP! I cannot wait! Looks so fun, hope to make it to a couple events.

I found 10 acorns but depending on if the fairies in the trees are named Acorn then 12 bahaha
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

17k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2024-10-1 19:47:59 | All posts
I counted ten acorns and two translucent fairies in that spooky forest picture, but could only figure out the "or treat" part of the scramble.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-10-16 06:33 , Processed in 0.230742 second(s), 162 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc