Question for fellow 2.0 players

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2021-5-24 11:43:54 | All posts |Dock

Hey guys! As most people know, new fairies and sparrowmen can't play 1.0, including myself. I've noticed that a couple of the bigger events that should be happening soon have included 2.0, but theres not really a ton going on right now where 2.0 players can all get together. I know that theres FCF every week (or I'm presuming its every week) on 1.0. From some searches, it appeared they used to do one in 2.0 every other week I think, but they stopped doing that.

If any of you that have been on Fairyabc for a while and know why that happened (were people not going? was it too glitchy so everyone gave up? just a lack of options for some things?) I'd love to know!

Also, if theres any 2.0 players that want to talk and see if we can get a group of people together to try to do something similar, lmk! And I'm not sure if only certain players can plan stuff thats like,, more official like, so if that is true but people are still maybe interested, we can always just plan for meeting up in the game and having some fun!

Sorry if this post is a tad bit all over the place, but I feel like I rarely see more than one or two faries in the game at once, so if theres a way that someting small gets planned every once in a while, that would just be super fun I think!! <3

willowbranch <3
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

~ Acorn ~

Credits
<
Post time 2021-5-24 12:37:03 | All posts
Edited by wavesup at 2021-5-24 12:39

Hi there! I have answers for your questions. Yes as you know newer fairies can't access 1.0. And the weekly FCF is known for being on 1.0. This is hard for the newer pixies since they can't access it (just like you said). So a couple of months ago we started the idea of heading to 2.0 every other week (like you said). However I would say three weeks into doing this there was a glitch where not every fairy was visible to everyone. The stores were also not loading everything. We had to log on before fcf started to open up the stores and let everything load. So that's when we started just doing 1.0 until 2.0 is less buggy. And I am hosting my arrival day party on the 12th of June. It will basically just be a little get together. Here is the link to the post: https://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9335 Fairyabc hasn't been really active recently most likely because people are busy with school (like me), work, and stuff like that. Hopefully it will be very active again in the summer! Hope this helps!
~Acorn
~Acorn Bubbleberry
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-5-24 18:04:46 | All posts
I so wish many new players could fly in 1.0. Su, one of the devs is working on the glitch preventing users from getting in last I heard. I remember when they tried alternating weeks for FCF as well as hosting one on both versions at the same time. As Acorn said, 2.0 shops were really glitchy and took a while to load. I do hope more events are planned for 2.0. If you are on and want to meet up with a group in game, please DO post on the forums but just make sure no other event is already planned. While I don't have the time to host an event, I was thinking it would be cool to have events like we did in the OG game, like Summer Garden Tea Party, Animal Balls, stuff like that. Hope to see you in game as well as on the forums more!
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-5-24 18:22:15 | All posts
wavesup replied at 2021-5-24 12:37
Hi there! I have answers for your questions. Yes as you know newer fairies can't access 1.0. And the ...

aaa thank you so much for answering my questions its super helpful! its too bad that it didn't end up working out before, but i guess for now at least the rewrite exists so thats always a plus even if its not perfect lol. and that makes a ton of sense- I mean if theres rarely people on there theres little room for it to be glitchy so its really a kinda awkward situation for all of that right now I guess :/ and yeah I have noticed there tends to be more people on weekends, so its really nice to know that, in the past at least, its a lot more active during summer time! and I'm surely going to try to make it to your arrival day party, it sounds super fun and I love that Fairyabc has become a platform where we can all do rad stuff like that

really though, tysm for answering this it definitely clears up a whole ton for me!!

Comments

❤  Post time 2021-5-29 16:54
willowbranch <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-5-24 18:30:58 | All posts
MoonChildPotter replied at 2021-5-24 18:04
I so wish many new players could fly in 1.0. Su, one of the devs is working on the glitch preventing ...

omg that would be great if they could get that working at some point, it is totally something that gives that extra little glimmer of hope haha. And yesss that sounds SO fun- and I'll try my best to see if I can figure something like that out some time, it would be so rad to get to chat with others in game and share cool outfits with each other haha. and I 100% hope to be in game and on forums a bit more as well, and thank you so so much for your response!! <33
willowbranch <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-5-24 21:23:00 | All posts
2.0 is not only too buggy still for me, but I found that if you use an older Macintosh computer, you won't be able to access it anymore. Only 1.0 is still compatible with older computers because of the WebGL upgrades. As for the events, I can't really attend them anymore because, glitches. Oh, and once you log out, any accounts created this year will find their inventories completely axed, even costing the option to dye your outfits. Yes, I've noticed activity way down thanks to school, work, return to normalcy, but looks like all we can do is keep waiting.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-5-24 21:51:52 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-5-24 21:23
2.0 is not only too buggy still for me, but I found that if you use an older Macintosh computer, you ...

okay wow- i actually haven't heard of most of those issues before from my few adventures exploring the old forum posts- thanks for the insight in case it ever happens (to me or anyone else) so that theres hopEfuLLy not too much of a panic on our ends. once again brings me to the state of yay! pixie hollow rewrite!!! mixed with a bit of ughhh i need to deal with all these little things that could ruin progress and stuff just cause disney decided not to continue to let the game exist :////
willowbranch <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2021-5-25 02:21:55 | All posts
also, i noticed this issue during the talent day event last year, that 2.0 could barely handle 20+ people. idk if its like that now, since its been months and there has been no 20+ parties in that hollow. and there's some stuff in 1.0 that hasn't made it to 2.0 yet, like the forested pathlet areas and the rose island-like event spaces.
also the flying in 2.0 has changed and im smad.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
 Author| Post time 2021-5-25 12:32:49 | All posts
electrospider78 replied at 2021-5-25 02:21
also, i noticed this issue during the talent day event last year, that 2.0 could barely handle 20+ p ...

oh wow thats less people than i expected, yikesss. and tbh that makes me so sad like...lemme see the pretty stuff y'all :,(
willowbranch <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-5-26 22:44:08 | All posts
Earlier today I played 2.0 again and honestly I can see why fewer folks on these days.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-17 20:04 , Processed in 0.176900 second(s), 150 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc