16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-4-29 11:39:34 | All posts |Dock
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-4-29 12:27

I mentioned Wand Madness so many threads ago, but now I just thought of it: What if it surfaced again?

~"Ooooh, what's this?" asked Tansy as she picked up a wand packed with magic.

~"Tansy, put down the wand!" cried Daylily as she rushed in and snatched the wand out of Tansy's hand before jutting it into the ground magic end down. "Are you trying to catch Wand Madness?!"

~"What's Wand Madness?"

~"Wand Madness is when the user of a wand is overcome with the desire to grant as many wishes to oneself as possible! Asleep, the wanded stuff is irreversible, but the wand can cause less mischief than awake!"

~"It's a play wand," said Holly, taking the wand out of the ground before landing. "It doesn't cause much trouble."

~"I know a play wand when I see it and that is definitely not a play wand! We're only allowed to have play wands here!"

~"Aw, sweet, a wand!" exclaimed Magnolia, taking it from Holly. "I wish to have a closet at least the size of Foxglove's!"

~And lo and behold, Foxglove's actual closet!

~"We have to find either Prilla or Nene, convince her to return this wand home and never allow this to happen again," said Daylily.

~"Why does it have to be either Prilla or Nene?" asked Holly.

~"They're the only two Belief Talents we know."

~Just then Nene came by from a blink.

~"Do you know where this wand belongs?" Daylily asked Nene.

~Nene nodded, then signed, "Lesser Wandies" with her arms. Nene could speak, but she was better spoken in Italian than English, so she often saved her voice for Belief missions.

~"Please return this wand to the Lesser Wandies before anyonne else gets Wand Madness, even you."

~Nene nodded "Agreed," her browner-than-Prilla's curls undulating before she accepted the wand and teleported away, returning a minute later.

~"Thank you so much."

~Nene smiled, nodded and flew away to practise her talent.

~"Anyone seen my closet?" asked Foxglove as she flew towards the girls in her nighties wrapped in a blanket to cover them. "I cannot be seen donning night clothes in the daytime."

~"Magnolia stole it with a wand wish," answered Tansy.

~"How could you?!" Foxglove exclaimed at Magnolia. "I had over a hundred outfits in there that I'd already worn at least twice and just got twenty new ones made yesterday and I was going to wear one of my new purple ones today!"

~Onyx came by wielding her favourite spoon and asked, "Are we having a closet sale?"

~"This is my closet that your big sister wished for!" exclaimed Foxglove.

~"When I wished for a huge closet, I meant one at least the size of yours, not your actual closet, but noooo, the wand brought me your closet anyway!" cried Magnolia.

~Nene returned again, this time with Prilla. They both said hello respectively in Italian and English before returning to their Belief missions. When they returned, they were holding the very wand Tink fixed long ago. This wand used to be very mischievous, but seeing as a Lesser Wandy's wand had done a bad deed, waited until that first wand was back and...

~"Okay, we have to be very, very careful," said Daylily, donning a special pair of gloves she convinced Xenops to make for her, then handling the first wand. "This wand is even more mischievous than the wand that arrived here for the mermaid named Soop to use and that wand was very mischievous." Daylily focused carefully on that wand. "All right, you, listen very carefully: Foxglove's closet belongs in Foxglove's abode and only there, so please return her entire closet where you found it, every piece intact, nothing altered, repaired or rent. Thank you."

~But instead of returning Foxglove's closet as Daylily specified, the Lesser Wandy wand shrunk Foxglove's blanket until it was too small to completely cover even her pinky nail!

~"Avert your eyes from me!" cried Foxglove, flying into her closet.

~"We'll definitely need Tink for wand curing again," said Tansy.

~"Or we can use the other wand," suggested Magnolia.

~"I don't think we're supposed to do that," said Holly.

~"Uh, where did this closet come from?" asked Heidi as she and Phoebe landed.

~"It's mine!" cried Foxglove from her closet as she changed clothes until she emerged donning a lovely purple dress with a cute ribbon and puffs at the shoulders.

~"And where did these two wands come from?" asked Phoebe.

~"The younger wand is a Lesser Wandy wand and the older one's a Greater Wandy wand," answered Daylily. "Greater Wandy wands have larger hearts than Lesser Wandy wands, ergo more room to be good."

~"Well, hurry up and use the Greater Wandy wand to fix this!" cried Magnolia.

~"Better idea: we physically return Foxglove's closet to her home," suggested Phoebe.

~"But that'll take too long!"

~"And she's the older twin," whispered Holly to Heidi.

~"I heard that!"

~"Oooh, a pretty wand!" cried Hickory, picking up the Greater Wandy wand. "Wait a second, since when are closets meant to be outdoors? I wish to return this closet where it belongs."

~Nothing.

~"See? You can't use a wand to reverse a wish of a different wand," said Holly.

~Holly tried the Lesser Wandy wand and repeated her wish, but though Foxglove's closet was no longer outside, it wasn't at Foxglove's abode either... it was actually in...

~"Oh no!" cried Foxglove when all but the Belief Talents reached...

~"A badger den?!" cried Heidi.

~"All of my clothes are going to smell horrible now!"

~"Oh, for the love of..." began Daylily. "We're going to return your closet home ourselves without wand magic before the badger returns, and this particular one doesn't like when we visit her den when she's out foraging for food."

~As everyone took Foxglove's closet, a third wand waited outside, along with...

~"Girls, hurry!" cried Holly. "She's back and she has a few friends with her!"

~The girls got Foxglove's closet out of the badger den, but...

~"Eugh, now I'll have to send everything to the Laundry Talents," said Foxglove. "Even this cute dress and my closet."

~"I got it!" said Magnolia. "I wish for Foxglove's closet and contents to smell sweeter than the sweetest flowers and all to be really clean again!"

~Although Foxglove's closet smelt like daisies, her clothes smelt like lavenders, which attracted bees!

~"At least my closet and clothes smell nice again!" cried Foxglove. "But hurry!"

~Heidi took the closet by herself and had Foxglove ride inside so she knew where to take the closet.

~Having made it safely home, Foxglove's home was now overflowing with the smell of daisies and lavenders until said smells faded, then her home smelt normal again. Either someone cured the wand that caused all this mess or the wand wishes were temporary. Either way, this Wand Madness was real.

~"What if there's a whole series of wands coming to Pixie Hollow?" Foxglove asked Heidi.

~"Wands can't just poof anything to Neverland," said Heidi. "Not even other wands. It's to protect Neverland and its inhabitants."

~"But what if a wand somehow got forged by extra-powerful magic? Then what?"

~"Hmm, what happened all those years ago the first time we had to deal with a wand?"

~"I don't know because we weren't around yet. Maybe ask Prilla or Tink or Queen Clarion or someone that remembers."

~"Good idea."

~Heidi and Foxglove decided to see Queen Clarion about the wand issue.

~As Heidi and Foxglove flew through the Hollow, many fairies began to fight over the...

~"Four?!" cried Daylily. "Four?! One wand can cause more than enough trouble, but four?!"

~"We're off to see the Queen," explained Heidi.

~"I think we'd better see Mother Dove too because she knows more than even the Queen and the Queen knows quite a lot!"

~The three flew to see Queen Clarion, but Nene and Prilla were there too. The six then decided it was time to consult Mother Dove, where said dove and Beck awaited. Mother Dove could sense even graver danger than the first time a wand had entered Neverland and the biggest freeze ever combined. It was time to consult the Wandies Greater and Lesser. Again.

As much as I'd love to continue from here, we'll need another page.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-5 21:16 , Processed in 0.131733 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc