Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-2-14 20:15:48 | All posts |Dock
Happy Valentines Day Everyone! This cosplay is not Valentines Themed but I wanted to post it anyways! This is Erika the grass gym leader in Kanto! Honestly I like her outfit and that is why I did her mainly. She is not my favorite gym leader because she takes naps in her gym and does not like to battle XD Well if your a gym leader I would think you would like battles.... but she still is a very strong gym leader. Good luck beating her without a fire flying or bug type and Grass types have a lot of weaknesses but you don't really get strong Ice or Poison type pokemon until later game. Anyways thank you for reading and viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-15 09:39:06 | All posts
That's pretty cool you know so much of Pokémon! I myself know a few dozen Pokémon, that there's an anime dating back to the 1990s that made it into the 21st century, that said franchise has branched into live action/cgi movies and a few basics of these games, including the four move limit, but that's pretty much it. As for the trainers... I'm not as familiar.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-2-15 20:47:38 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-2-15 08:39
That's pretty cool you know so much of Pokémon! I myself know a few dozen Pokémon, that there's an ...

Thank you! I have been playing pokemon since I was 7 and when I turned 8 went to the video game champ and got to the top 16 in my state! As an adult I used to do the online opens with people all over the world. The best that I did in those I think there was 13k people and I got into the top 1k so ya I know a thing or two about pokemon I don't play like I used too because of all the cheaters... It took the fun away for me
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-2-17 10:21:24 | All posts
SapphireGlitter replied at 2021-2-15 20:47
Thank you! I have been playing pokemon since I was 7 and when I turned 8 went to the video game ch ...
Yeah... totes understandsble.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 19:50 , Processed in 0.185284 second(s), 78 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc