Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2021-1-30 14:38:39 | All posts |Dock
Hi everyone! It's Sapphire Glitterwish with another cosplay! Here is Padme Amidala From Star Wars! Padme will always my favorite star wars character of all time! I love all of her outfits! This outfit she wore to Geonosis in Episode 2 Attack of the Clones! When I was a kid I dressed up as her 3 times for halloween this including this outfit! I had very long hair so my mom did my hair just like Padme's for that halloween! Anyways thank you for reading and viewing! Let me know what you think of this cosplay!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-1-31 19:35:54 | All posts
Tangent Time!

I never really got to celebrate Halloween because, reasons I can't mention here, but cosplaying sounds fun! I definitely remember the very first summer after graduation from school I made a set of fairy wings from six pieces of paper, tape and two decorative belts that went to two of my long flowy skirts and pretending to be a fairy, even down to wielding one of my play wands I had. Another time I wore bunny ears, but that was all I had to the bunny costume. My earliest memory of dressup, however, I had to wear an ant costume made of black paper (the one Halloween I did dressup in school) for a book about two ants disobeying the protocols of their colony, which meant working hard every day. In retrospect, I dressed up in the costume because, story project, but at least for a while I got to wear a costume.

Anyway, tangent over. Oh, and about your cosplay, it looks really cool, especially considering how unfamiliar I am with Star Wars. In fact, this one reminds me of your avatar the most because it looks so much like said avatar.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-1-31 19:47:00 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-1-31 18:35
Tangent Time!

I never really got to celebrate Halloween because, reasons I can't mention here, but  ...

No worries! I understand that some people don't celebrate certain holidays! Going out in cosplay was very fun though! I would have loved to have seen the fairy cosplay! Maybe you can make a cosplay of it on fairyabc?
And eeek! Your right Sapphire does look like Padme!!! OMG so happy!! Thank you for pointing that out!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-1-31 20:21:58 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-2-1 15:35
SapphireGlitter replied at 2021-1-31 19:47
No worries! I understand that some people don't celebrate certain holidays! Going out in cosplay w ...

Just released a paper wing tutorial based on the wings I made fresh outta school. Will edit once I have a verdict on said tutorial as it's pending.

Edit: Said tutorial got approved, but I can see you found it first. ~\(^_^)/~

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2021-1-31 20:36:03 | All posts
TheCuriousSeed replied at 2021-1-31 19:21
Just released a paper wing tutorial based on the wings I made fresh outta school. Will edit once I  ...

Awesome! I can't wait to see it!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 10:39 , Processed in 0.164638 second(s), 88 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc