[Unsolved] Looking for the 2.0 version

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-1-13 19:20:20 | All posts |Dock
Hey everyone, I am new here and I can't make a fairy on version 1.0 and the older version of fairy making is kinda strange. I've been reading the forums and everyone is saying that they're using version 2.0. However, I cannot find the link to this version anywhere, is it on a different site or somewhere in the "play game" menu? Thanks for the help
My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2021-1-14 22:32:18 | All posts
To access 2.0 (or whatever version of 2 we have now), first you'll need WebGL 2 compatibility. Second, that pink button that says play will lead you to first five spinning dots, then, if your computer can take WebGL 2, to a loading screen where you can pop the floating bubbles while you wait. Afterwards, you'll be greeted with the Create a Fairy screen. If you've not yet exhausted your fairy slots, you can create a new fairy. From there it's straightforward until the height section, where you choose the height, then you'll have to scroll for more talents (still eighteen, I believe). Choose the details, name your fairy and you'll be able to fly around 2.whatever!

Fair warning: if your computer isn't particularly new, the loads will be a little slower if at all.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2021-1-18 18:01:05 | All posts
Under the 'Pixie Hollow' tab on the forums, follow the 'play the game' link then click the pink play button on the following page. That should take you to 2.0. Under that should be a1.0 link. Su said she worked on it and new fairies can fly in now. It will not work through a mobile device. Good luck and hope to see you in game soon. I'm Moonsprite, say a hey if you see me! :3
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-1-18 21:24:21 | All posts
Wait, how new do said fairies have to be? I tried on a newer account and still got the forever load. Maybe I should try on my newer computer?

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2021-1-22 16:34:19 | All posts
why cant i get furniture
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-1-22 20:07:26 | All posts
This is quite the puzzling predicament that sounds more perplexing than a pair of ptarmigans painted a pernickety pigment of purple, proclaiming their camouflage paradoxical (This counts as alliteration, yes?) Anyway, it seems entering either shop having to do with furniture renders a forever load of some sort again. This game's rather buggy and some bugs can prove pernicious if not dealt with carefully.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-4 06:53 , Processed in 0.159666 second(s), 104 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc