Credits

Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

Rosetta

Post time 2017-4-18 20:24:31 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Tori at 2017-4-19 01:26

Though this may sound silly, Pixie Hollow is not the only place where fairies live! Around the world, there are communities of fairies, like Pixie Hollow, just not as big. It would be impossible for all of the fairies to go everywhere in the world in one day just to change the season! Let's take a look at some...

Fairies Around the World

Part II

In mountainous regions across the globe, fairies thrive. The population count of these pixie villages is higher than that of Pixie Hollow (the capital). Let me introduce you to Juniper Peak, an ancient fairy community so strong they have survived the test of time.

Though frost, art, and tree talent fairies dominate the group, Juniper Peak has fairies of all talents, as mountain climates may vary. Dark green, blue, and white dyes come from snowy areas whereas brown, light green, and orange dyes come from warmer areas. The main ingredients to buy stuff with is pine needles, twigs, and acorns.

Juniper Peak has such a big population, they get their own section of Pixie Hollow, the Winter Woods, where fairies do NOT have to get their wings frosted to visit. This was an urban myth started by the fairies in Sunflower Gully in the Pixie Hollow suburb of Hidden Ridge.

So, what did you think this time?

If there's an area you want me to talk about next, please let me know in the thread!

Tori

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

Daisy

Post time 2017-4-18 22:46:38 | All posts
Hey~! To make things a little easier on you, I created a specific label for this story labeled F.A.W. , Do you mind adding this label on this chapter and all the others you write, thanks~! Also, really nice work on this part~!! :3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

Rosetta

Author| Post time 2017-4-18 23:15:42 | All posts
Kt~Kat replied at 2017-4-18 18:46
Hey~! To make things a little easier on you, I created a specific label for this story labeled F.A.W ...

Thank you! I will remember to add my chapters to it.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-3 23:04 , Processed in 0.114872 second(s), 40 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc