Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

Daisy

Post time 2017-4-17 14:25:05 | All posts |Dock
I find myself to be surrounded by large pink flowers, lily pads, catails and other things like rivergrass. The river seemed to stop flowing and instead decided to pool here. All sorts of creatures swim in the water, such as the little goldfish and water striders. It seems like I've changed from the central zone of the hollow to the centre of spring.
"Now what are you doing here, dewdrop?" A pixie enters the secluded pond, her hair a pure blonde and she had been dressed in a tye-dyed petal dress, where the base was white, but was made blue.

"Am I intruding?" I was hesitant to ask anything, so I turned my gaze and hid my hands.

"Not at all. This is just where water-talents come to gather their thoughts. Are you a water-talent as well?" She smiled, but she never came any closer to me than the entrance.

"I... I actually don't have a talent, per se. I'm just exploring the hollow right now." She walks on the water in towards the centre lily pad and sits down, the still water ripples  

"Here, come sit with me, hon." I move over to the lily pad and lightly touch down. Its covered in a light layer of water, but feels soft.

"So, do you mind if I ask who you are, dewdrop? I wasn't able to show for your arrival, as I was dealing with our water collection system." She has the softest voice, even when close. Its sort of odd, to be honest.

"I'm Tempus, and you are?"

"My name is Rani. Its nice to meet you, Tempus."
"So you truely don't mind that I came in here?"

"Its completely fine. We don't really mind if anyone comes here, its just I've never met you before. Although, it does seem like we are in the same boat."

"But we are on a lilypad..." She laughs,

"No, silly! We both don't have wings! Didn't you notice?" She then points to her back, and I look. Her wings looked like they were ripped from her body, the ends, torn and uneven.

"...what happened to them?"

"I don't really like talking about it." Ah, okay.

"So, you arrived without wings?" I nod,

"Thats a shame... At least I got to fly before mine were... 'removed.'" Her face turned sour, and she didn't really glow as much as she had when she came in here.

"Well, I still fly..." She turned to me sharply.

"How??"

"I fly on the wind? I don't really know, I just, fly, I suppose." She scoots towards the edge of the water and dips her foot in, allowing her foot to sway back and forth.

"So its like my being able to control the water. The feeling on the inside. A feeling of what we are meant to do? Is that what you mean?"

"Well, its not like its what I'm meant to do, its just something I have to do. I don't have to if I don't want to." She starts to hum.

"Are you listening anymore...?" She shakes her head,

"Nope. I'm listening to the fish. They are pretty happy today and want to play. We don't really have the time though, since we still have problems with the water collection system."

"Maybe I could play with them?" She turned her head back to me,

"Do you think you could?"

"If its not to difficult, then sure."

~

So, apparently, 'play with the fish' means 'help them upstream'. And by 'help them upstream' means BOUNCE BUBBLES OF WATER FILLED WITH FISH UP A WATERFALL OFF A TINY LILYPAD. What the HECK. This is not playing with fish! I mean, I'm not really sure what you mean, 'play with fish', but I assume you mean play with them! A whole bunch of them wait in their little bubbles, staring at me in expectation. I pick one up, and it burbles happily, then swims around in a circle and settles down. I just kinda assume I hit it with the lilypad? I toss it up into the air, and strike it with the lilypad, and the poor fish goes flying. It landed across in the stream, where it wanted, so I guess that is a plus. The other fish actually seemed like they were jumping in their litte bubbles, excited for their turn. So maybe this is playing with them, eh?

I strike all of the fish into the stream, where I hear Rani call for me.

"Is that all of them?" I turn back to her and nod my head.

"Thank you for your help! We've started the final stages of the water fixing. I took the time to go out and get you a little something, since I did my work on it already. Here." She holds out her hands, showing a crown of white lilies.

"It was the best I could do." She lets me take it, and then she runs to another part of spring. Its light in my hands, and should feel nice on my head. I place it onto my head, and it fits comfortably.

Authors Note ~ I can't really tell how long this is, but I think its a litte better? Who knows... Speaking of, as of right now, I'm taking hints as to where Tempus will go next. The readers decide the location, I decide the events. Put somewhere down in the comments, please~! :3

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-3 19:43 , Processed in 0.138525 second(s), 36 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc