Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

Daisy

Post time 2017-4-13 09:12:02 | All posts |Dock
Hi~! Its Calliope (Yes, I am going by that in this group.)
This is the asking for approval of the story When The World Stops.
It has themes of minor police brutality, minor swearing (I mean, like totally minor) and minor references to gore or harmful action to human life.
Here is a slight desccription of the story ~
The year is 2029. Its always been 2029, ever since September 22, 2029, 423 years ago. Time has been moving forward, but the earth hasn't. Its rotation stopped, leaving half of the world in utter darkness and the other in pure light. The people of the darkness are the workers, punished until their work is done. Those who live in the light are hailed, praised and glorified.
Then, we meet Sidera. A girl stuck in the darkness, caught in a war between the light and darkness. Here, we embark on her journey. This is her story.
~
Please, let me know if you are okay with seeing this story on our group, as I will not post it if you are uncomfortable with any of the themes mentioned. Thanks~! :3

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Glitter is always an option...

Credits
Post time 2017-4-13 13:45:16 | All posts
Love it! I would def read it!     
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

Daisy

Author| Post time 2017-4-13 20:47:23 | All posts
..well I suppose that if we are going to try with Jenny's idea of warning and organisation, I won't need everyones approval, but just in case, I would still like that for this book. I'm going to post it now, but only the first chapter, as the rest is kinda dark. Thanks, Calliope, out. :3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

Lv 1

Post time 2017-4-14 12:06:30 | All posts
Would you mind sending me a PM so we can discuss what exactly will be incorporated into the story and how into detail you're going to go? Just so I have a heads up and stuff.
This... Is my Signature
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-3 15:11 , Processed in 0.110470 second(s), 47 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc