[Copy url]
My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userwarmheartedspecial ministerFairyABC StaffSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2024-9-27 23:29:23 | All posts |Dock

Heyo fairies & sparrowmen! Wow, yep definitely just burst into tears as soon as I started this. I'm so grateful I could host a final/we could hang out together at FCF in July. (You didn't miss anything, this is a recap about the FCF from 2 months ago.)
I definitely intended to get this up much closer to that date and to still be able to chat in the Discord and forums and come to events and instead my health turned and said "yeah no how about you don't interact with your friends at all for over 2 months."
I'm not overly fond that this is the direction it went for : (
I can't believe this is the last time I'm going to do this, there's so much context that hopefully most people are caught up on. If you aren't, I did update my page and the community has been another tear-sob-producing amazing source of really truly amazing friends just surrounding me with love like a huge pillow. I can't thank everyone enough for what you've done for me these past few months, and of course the past seven years. I love you to the second star and back.
I'm not caught up anywhere but I'm going to work on responding to messages and such after posting this but my apologies for not being up to date with anyone, I'm hoping to be soon.
Know that even when I can't respond online, I'm thinking about you all the time. I see things that remind me of different aspects of the community constantly. You are an amazing group of pixies and I wouldn't have known how or wanted to go through all of this with anyone else. I don't want to stop typing because that means I've finished but I know I have to. I had hoped this could both be a recap thread for the FCF I hosted as well as maybe a bit of a throwback to the FCFs we've shared over the years in general but I haven't sorted through all of those folders yet and we'll see if this thread ends up fitting in one part or ends up needing to be split up on its own haha. Maybe in the future the flitterific hosting crew can post a throwback thread (I'll be sending past assets and pictures to certain fellow staff members to make sure all that history doesn't get lost). Hugs forever and ever -
And now without further ado, le recap thread:

I specifically wanted 7/19 to be my last FCF to host bc the first accidental FCF was in 9/17 so it was a nice full circle thing to have the numbers match.
So coming back to everything, this was where I had last seen all of y'all, and... let's be real 🤷‍♀️
So glad this worked out. A very cool thing to do and see and leave on and now have gotten to go through and see all the amazing things that it led to. The hosts made Talent Month 2023 truly worthy of the blast of fireworks it started with.

So we didn't do any judging in-game this week, but that was purposeful because as a surprise the entire Flickerfamily worked behind the scenes to look at everyone's outfits and pick winners.
(*Note: The numbers are for design and comedic purposes only, they do not reflect the person's actual ranking of how they think their chosen winners did)

Also Fabc is now officially older than the OG PH, and FCF is only 3-4ish years younger. It all has become it's own thing; it's become something unique for each person who attends. FCF isn't a place, it's a group of people, and it's a group of people who are truly deeply loved.
Because of this, and because of the meaning of this particular FCF for me, I came into it with a specific thematic structure for the evening to reflect the full time and essence of it. The different stages of an adventure, of life. Preparation, Experience, and new introduced Novelty at the end to start or continue the cycle anew; this all truly marking the imminent journey of time. So use your P.E.N. ; ) & write, learn from; tell your story.

Silly Screenshots

I decided to bring back the 'Host's Honorable Mention' for this night. I hadn't done one in a while but it seemed fitting to do this time. This was from the round "Something Borrowed" and Celeste's inspiration was "stardust" because everything is borrowed stardust. I liked her outfit, inspiration, and the personal connection I have to the word from the Star Wars Rogue One movie (and I know Celeste likes the movie as well) So congrats Celeste, well done

I want to sit and write soliloquy upon soliloquy right now but really I think there's only one thing left I can say which is so hard. But I love you, and

My relations105

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2024-9-28 00:21:28 | All posts
Bravo, Abi.

You have created such beautiful things for this community, and you have impacted us personally in ways that can never be replaced nor taken away. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do. You are our superstar and it was such an honor to be present for the final Flickerfly FCF. We love you with all the pixie dust in our hearts. Thank you for making this place what it is today, and for leaving your wonderful impact on every one of us.

#FlickerflyForever
Reply 支持 2 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Minister

| we are so back

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2024-9-28 01:55:35 | All posts
| I will proceed to ugly cry at Saturday afternoon 1:52 pm :' )
| To Abigail and her wonderful family: Thank you for keeping a major pillar in Fairyabc's history. Without you, your charismnatic personality and your Fashion Contest Friday, who knows how this site will keep itself for years to come.
| You will always be remembered on here and in our hearts. A final thank you to this recap, to the Flickerfam for judging and for everything in general. #Flickerfly Forever!!!
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2024-9-28 01:50:45 | All posts
Abi this is a really beautiful recap!! Thank you for everything you’ve done ❤️❤️
Reply 支持 1 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
Post time 2024-9-28 03:06:06 | All posts
I love you Abi, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to participate more in this beyond showing up at the beginning. Thank you for creating one of the most fun weekly events of all time. All of the memories, outfits, chaos and more will be memories I will cherish forever. I'm glad I was there, even if for a little while. You're a shining star and you'll live forever and ever in our memories. Your impact will never be forgotten, I know that for certain. Thank you, Abi, I love you and I'll keep you in my thoughts for the rest of my life.
🎶Welcome to my~ world~🎶 It's full of clowns. Me? I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus. I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userminister

<
Post time 2024-9-28 00:35:38 | All posts
Abi!!!
*ugly sobbing* This was truly an incredible recap! You put in so much love and effort, just like you do in every aspect of your life <3 Thank you for everything you have done for this community. You are so loved beyond words. And thanks to your awesome Flicker Family!
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userminister

<
Post time 2024-9-28 00:21:27 | All posts
Edited by electrospider at 2024-9-27 23:02

Wym you got the whole family fly to judge us!? omg.

this was such a cute recap!
#FFF

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Icilyn 'Lynn' Neverdew

Credits
Post time 2024-9-28 02:06:46 | All posts
Edited by Icilyn at 2024-9-28 02:09

Ya'll can't see it but i'm lowkey tearing up HUSJIDIK 🥹I'm glad I got to meet you Abi and have the opportunity to focus on one of the FCFs made by the roots of the referee herself <3 You guys are absolutely a blessing to be with omg, i could literally ramble on FOREVER abt how much i enjoy you guys as company. Abi, it makes me smile to know just how much of an impact you've made on this family of fairies and i'm glad I got to witness it for the first and final time (as bittersweet as it is), thank you for everything you've done for all of us! (also thank you Little Sisterfly for the honorable mention and the little photobomb of the "HELP" AHJISDK) This week's FCF was such a blast and as long as it was, it's part of my history now <3 thank you Eixip Lap for such a grand time, bless you and your family's soul, Abi Flickerfly.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2024-9-28 08:27:14 | All posts
I get the honourable mention! Yesss. Rogue One is a good Star Wars movie. And I'm glad you liked the Stardust outfit. I'm sad I was sleepy so I couldnt live up to my speedchat name, "I think you are so well dressed." But I got HM for Stardust mwahahaha!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

✩Stella✩☁Cecile☁✎Tyra✎

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2024-9-28 09:31:28 | All posts
Thank you for creating such an inspiring, iconic event that became one of Fairyabc's most defining cornerstones. You're one of the most kindhearted, sweetest individuals I've ever met. You and your legacy here will always shine on! Thank you again for your amazing contributions to this community. We love you dearly! <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-10-16 04:32 , Processed in 0.286075 second(s), 171 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc