[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2024-8-30 11:02:30 Posted on mobile device. | All posts |Dock
Edited by Chippens1234 at 2024-8-30 10:03

Hi everyone. It’s been a long time. I hope everyone is doing well. I’ve been pretty busy with real life stuff, and I have fun with my friends and family, but nothings the same without you guys and girls. I have some new apps that keep me entertained but I can’t forget about my favorite place. A lot of times I feel more agonized my parents then I thought I would, and it’s a long story on why. I with PH worked on mobile phones so I could come back and have fun with you all again. I miss you so much, and I hope one day that wish can come true. I especially miss having FCF with you guys. What I wouldn’t give to come back every weekend for my favorite contest too. I hope you guys had fun at this one tonight and that everyone knows I haven’t forgotten you guys and I never will.

Love, Luna Magicwing ❤️💙
Fairyname: Luna Magicwing
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Icilyn 'Lynn' Neverdew

Credits
Post time 2024-8-30 20:33:12 | All posts
HI! I'm more of a newer user so I don't think we've met, but you seem like a sweet person! It makes me smile to know that even after so long FABC still has a community that holds up and even has users from the past come back every now and then to say hello. Hopefully one day we can see you again in the Hollow, Luna! <3 Glad to see you're doing well.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

9k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2024-8-30 20:59:12 | All posts
It's great to hear from you, Luna! We haven't forgotten about you and look forward to the next time you can fly with us.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
Post time 2024-9-8 20:19:33 | All posts
How did I not see this until just now? Hi Luna!!
It's great to hear from you! You've definitely crossed my mind multiple times. I'm glad to hear that you've had fun on the Mainland and I look forward to flying with you when you're able to come back!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2024-9-9 11:57:30 | All posts
Icilyn replied at 2024-8-30 20:33
HI! I'm more of a newer user so I don't think we've met, but you seem like a sweet person! It makes  ...

How do I play with the 20.? DX Please help
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

17k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2024-9-9 21:46:07 | All posts
We miss you and hope one day to see you flying about the Hollow again.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Icilyn 'Lynn' Neverdew

Credits
Post time 2024-9-13 19:23:49 | All posts
Maggs4ya replied at 2024-9-9 11:57
How do I play with the 20.? DX Please help

Hey! So sorry it took so long for me to respond but if you still need it, usually to play 2.0 you can make an account on the FABC forum (which you've already done) and scroll up to click "Pixie Hollow." From here, scroll down and click the pink "Play" button and it should lead you to play the 2.0 game.

If you want to play the 1.0 version, click on "Forum" on top of this website, click the pink "Run a Server" button and 'Launch.' Keep this tab open and use another tab to return to FABC, scroll up to click "Pixie Hollow." Then, scroll down and click "Play 1.0 version."

AN FYI it's recommended to play Pixie Hollow on a computer/laptop using Google since it's not compatible on Mobile. Hope this helped! Hope to see you around the Hollow.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-10-16 04:00 , Processed in 0.264437 second(s), 120 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc