1k+

17k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2024-8-10 08:50:17 | All posts |Dock
I recall this story I started as screencaps, then wrote in two parts, but it needed a bit of work, so...

~It was the day before a special event and the taller Silver was on her way to recolour her favourite belt. All was groovy keen despite the belt being on its last leg. This belt was a special one the taller Silver found four years prior and had worn and recoloured time and time again. Just as she was getting ready to recolour it, the belt broke beyond repair! She was distraught, but her younger sister Pearl offered to help her compile a new outfit. Nothing would feel as special as that belt the taller Silver had. She was so sad that she flew off sighing.

~The smaller Silver was busy buying a new mining outfit when she received word that her friend the taller Silver lost her favourite belt, so she decided to mine for new gems to attempt remaking the belt after finding the remains of the old belt. Surely the smaller Silver could make a new belt that would be much more durable than the old one.

~She went to mine for many a blue gem and after finding a few hundred, was ready to set to work making the belt.

~Meanwhile, Pearl was busy getting together a new outfit for her big sister and when all looked perfect for a special event, Pearl recoloured everything for said event and even found a less elegant, but more durable and still beautiful set of jewellery. Indeed this would be the perfect outfit for special events!

~Special belt and outfit done Pearl and the smaller Silver presented their respective gifts to the taller Silver, who was so happy she hugged them both and even shed happy tears. Finally, everything and everyone was ready to enjoy the special event!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-9-20 23:27 , Processed in 0.170197 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc