[Party] 2024 FairyABC Prom Recap

[Copy url]
My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2024-6-28 22:43:41 | All posts |Dock
Edited by juno30 at 2024-6-28 21:43

Hello, everyone! Thank you to those who attended the 2024 FairyABC Prom.

We managed to meet this year’s target turnout of 30 players, and everyone looked absolutely phenomenal as we danced away the Midnight Masquerade! We hope everyone had fun, and made new memories with friends to cherish and look back on.

Special thanks to Jasper, June, the NeverBerries, as well as everyone else who helped make this night possible! I am incredibly grateful for all of the assistance offered to make this year’s Prom a night to remember!

Without further ado, a recap of the event:

Everyone was ready for a waltz in the Mystery with fantastic outfits!

* Special Thanks to June for the outfit collage!

Our first game of the night was brand new to FABC: 7 Second Challenge!

Afterwards, we moved to Simon Says:

And some of our eliminated pixies decided to hang at the fountain:

But before we could continue to our next game, an urgent Pixie Postings delivery arrived!

A mysterious Masked Bandit was loose in Pixie Hollow, stealing left and right! Our partygoers were tasked with uncovering this thief through an investigative Scavenger Hunt…

We finally confronted the criminal… but turns out, it was a familiar face! Not long after, another new friend joined our confrontation...

After returning from our adventure, we took some pictures with our new friends at the Photo Booths!

And soon, it was the peak of the night! Which can only mean one thing…
It was time to announce our Prom King and Queen!

Congratulations to our 2024 Prom Court!

To end our experience, we danced the night away…

Which included a surprise performance from the NeverBerries!

And with that, our night came to an end…

Thank you to those who attended and supported Prom! This year is particularly special to us, as so many faces, both old and new, were able to come together for a night we will always remember.

This community has existed for many years now, growing and changing like the seasons. FairyABC has seen so many creative, kind, and warmhearted individuals finding their way to this corner of the internet. We will forever cherish the friendships made through this website we call home!

* Special Thanks to Margo for the memory collage!

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

○ Abigail Flickerfly ○

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userwarmheartedspecial ministerFairyABC StaffSpecial contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2024-7-5 05:38:58 | All posts
First, this recap is utterly gorgeous; I look forward every year to the Juno prom recap because the aesthetics soothe my soul <3

Second, I'm just so thankful I was able to come to prom and hang out with so many eixip slap, and also unbelievably touched by the votes for Prom Queen. To echo Pie, "You are all too sweet!"

The night felt very full circle; I was voted Prom King in 2019 and now Queen in 2024 😭 (also technically King in 2023 on my sparrowman account) and my outfit this year was one I had made in 2019 as part of a whole outfit change ensemble to campaign for King xP So, just personal nuances here and there that made everything have that extra little bit of magic in the meaning 🥹

Love to everyone, go send "I don't cares" & "eggs" to my prom blog post because the forum reactions are funny ;P
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2024-6-28 23:02:40 | All posts
WHAT A PROM TO REMEMBER!!!! thank u to everyone who made it so special and put in so much hard work to make this night so amazing! already looking forward to next year ;-)
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
Post time 2024-6-28 23:00:22 | All posts
Couldn't have asked for a more fun night! So many memories, and I enjoyed our NeverBerries performance too! Also Prom King?!?! You are all too sweet! Again, thanks so much for the flitterific time!
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
Post time 2024-6-28 22:48:03 | All posts
Heartbroken that I missed most of prom but glad I made it in the end! Thanks for hosting as always Juno <3
🎶Welcome to my~ world~🎶 It's full of clowns. Me? I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus. I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Beep boop cannot compute

Credits

active userspecial

<
Post time 2024-6-28 23:21:00 | All posts
So sad I had to miss! Everyone look spectacular and it looked like such a fun time!
🫧Ꮽ𐒜ᏓᎥ𐒢 𐒈𐒜𐒈𐒈Ꮣ𐒢𐒨Ꮣ𐒀𐒜Ꮷ🫧
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

Pixie Postingsactive userminister

<
Post time 2024-7-5 20:29:32 | All posts
The recap turned out so beautiful juno! It was truly a magical night! <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-10-18 02:09 , Processed in 0.235522 second(s), 126 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc