My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
Post time 2023-10-23 20:15:09 | All posts |Dock
Edited by ElarianaSky at 2023-10-23 16:21

Hey guys! It's been a while since I last posted. I decided to join this year's Halloween Costume Contest and I had a bit of trouble figuring out what exactly I wanted to wear. And then, I thought of the best fit idea I could do, one that was pretty simple as well.

I went with the outfit that Margot Robbie's Barbie wore in Barbie (2023), the whole scene where she went to see Kate McKinnon's Weird Barbie. It was my favourite outfit from the whole movie, though there were a lot of gorgeous outfits all throughout the movie, and I thought, why not recreate it in FABC? So, here it is!

This is my official entry to the contest. Good luck to everyone joining and thanks for letting me participate! <3
Barbie 2023 fit 1.png
Barbie 2023 fit 2.png
I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic. I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus.
My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2023-10-23 21:08:15 | All posts
i love that you picked a popular character, but with one of her underrated outfits! honestly this one was so slept on LOL i'm glad someone gave the blue justice it turned out perfect, thank you for entering the contest!
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 15:52 , Processed in 0.160206 second(s), 60 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc