[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
Post time 2023-10-20 14:39:39 | All posts |Dock
I went through so many different costume ideas from video games to cartoons but nothing stood out to me. Thankfully, Celeste Frostshine blessed the FairyABC discord server with an absolute masterpiece that revitalized my motivation!

Her artwork helped me tap into some Kenergy™ but with a Terance twist!

But it isn't kenough to just have one outfit. Barbie and Tinkerbell have proven themselves to be multi-faceted go-getters. If Ken and Terrance are to ever experience a fraction of the girls' immaculate radiance, so too must they be fashionably diverse.

I took inspiration from KEN Things Ryan Gosling Can't Live Without GQ Interview by presenting all the Kens in a box. According to Ryan Gosling, "This is to remind you of the box that you came in and, the box that the world will happily put you back in if you don't Ken as hard as you can every day." With this wise insight, it made sense to compare these two blonde boys in their rightful place.

Terance in Inline Skating Outfit

Western Terence

And for the grand finale...

Collectable Terrance Doll with Black Fringe Vest

This one is by far my favorite and the last one in the set I created. It was a challenge to learn all the sparrow men's clothing and how to make them work. Not only do I think I captured the essence of the fringe vest, but it is also literally Terence's vest just redyed. It was meant to be!

Thank you Juno for hosting the

Halloween Costume Contest - Spooky Month 2023!

https://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11247

My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2023-10-20 16:54:01 | All posts
one of the most iconic characters of the year, i love your inspo and the pieces you used!! thank u for entering the contest, ur outfits are absolutely kenough
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 20:33 , Processed in 0.159471 second(s), 58 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc