My relations2

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2023-10-13 20:38:42 | All posts |Dock
thought it'd be fun to enter this year's costume contest!
I'm entering as Phantylia from Honkai Star Rail as her Second and Third Phase from her boss fight

to think fairies are the size of gnats to her is kinda scary 0.0 (shes ginormous)

I chose Phantylia for quite a few reasons, she's an huge ethereal being, her boss fight was absolutely terrifiying (i was fighting for my life but the boss themes were so good), and shes gorgeous, i love her so much <3

I wanted to enter as so many other people but I either couldnt make it work or they felt lackluster so here's the list of all the candidates I was thinking of entering as:
Bayonetta (I really tried to make it work but it was too hard :c), Jeanne (from the bayonetta series), Coven Nami (a league of legends character, posted the look in discord), Lady Dimitrescu (I've dressed up as her a lot so I felt like it wouldnt be special), Signora (from Genshin Impact)

My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2023-10-13 22:28:23 | All posts
these are incredible, i love that the different versions are still very clearly related and matching despite their polar opposite aesthetics so detailed and gorgeous!!! thank you for entering the contest (:
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2023-10-14 01:38:32 | All posts
juno30 replied at 2023-10-13 21:28
these are incredible, i love that the different versions are still very clearly related and matching ...

aaah you're too sweet junooo thank you TT
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 01:40 , Processed in 0.167748 second(s), 68 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc