My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Frosttwinkle *semi active*

Credits
<
Post time 2023-10-5 12:41:54 | All posts |Dock
Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice Spooky Month!

Mirta is a character I love from Winx Club, she's a side character who is involved in a few episodes of the early series. She started as a witch at cloud tower before transferring to Alfea College so she could switch her track to be a fairy. In the series, Mirta is the Fairy of Illusions once she is accepted into alfea. She overall, is a witchy character- being used to dark magic. She was also transformed into a pumpkin by the three witches known as the Trix because she had it on her T shirt-- but she is not a jack o lantern, her name is Mirta.... (sorry nothing will prevent me from making a little pumpkin Lewis from Target tiktok reference) Joy is my scene kid fairy (which at one point i kept using her and my other fairies in my forum page for some reason), so I thought it was interesting to make her dress up as a Winx Club witch- being very fitting for Joy's whole era and the halloween theme.

Anyway, I wanted to do her design based on her look that was like her fairy form, despite being a witch I just really like the design and coloring. I tried to do this within the limitation of the character creator which kinda made it look like her design in her usual form even though it was super different. This made it look interesting in my opinon and made her stand out. I also wanted to give her like gloves or long sleeves with a crop top. Because a lot of long sleeved or gloved tops are crop tops and that their are no wrist/braclet gloves, I recolored a skirt pants so she could have something more similar to her crop top.

Unfortunately, because the 2.0 creator doesn't allow you to change the colors of your eyes- or make it easy to change the colors of your lips (my fairy's lip color was neon green because im committed to the bit)- I edited that in post. I hope that's okay for the ones who decided to use 2.0.

Joy as Mirta from Winx Club

Joy as Mirta from Winx Club

I am fairyrealms, the legend of this site
My relations7

Threads

7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2023-10-5 18:56:51 | All posts
i absolutely adore it!!! so much thought went into your outfit and it turned out awesome! thank you for entering the contest
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2023-10-6 22:15:09 | All posts
the hair with the feathers accessory is spot on! great job <3
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-10-8 23:22:56 | All posts
I love your style of writing! The back story of the character was a nice touch! You did a great job cosplaying as Mirta!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 00:19 , Processed in 0.140120 second(s), 87 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc