Nature Talents Moon Ball - Hosted by Violet Lemonlace
Culinary Talents FCF - Hosted by Margo
Safeguard Talents Dance - Hosted by Holly
Service Talents Social - Hosted by Juno
as well as...
Fashion Contest & Collection - Hosted by Margo
Art Fest - Hosted by Jasper and Helen
on the forums.

The incredibly eventful and fun Talent Month 2023 concluded with the very fancy Talent Gala on Monday, July 31st, 2023.
It went a little something like this...

The event began in Pixie Town, at 9 EDT sharp! Margo kindly hosted the server and gave everyone some welcoming words.
Rewarding punctual fairies was Posy who whipped up a flitterific Madlib to be filled throughout the night. Some of the suggestions were questionable...

The first event of the evening was none other than...
Lead by June, all the fairies put their heads together and formed a list of thoughtful gifts to give Queen Clarion for her Arrival Party. It proved quite difficult at times to remember it all! But, determined and loyal are all Pixie Hollow's residents, including Donner Parselyhill who amazed everyone with his SpeedChat-only words; a rare talent indeed.
As the list grew, some gifts became very avant-garde, to say the least.

Here's what everyone came up with:

The microphone was then handed off to the lovely Holly who hosted the Talent Gala's next event:

Inspired by Donner's way with words, Jas achieved a PhD in SpeedChat and spared no time sharing it at the coliseum.

Next, was an exciting first live performance of The Neverberries featuring five out of seven of the members.
Their official debut together is still yet to come, but attendees of the Talent Gala were treated to the song, "Online Headache" written by Donner Parselyhill. Here is a video recorded by Helen Prettysparkle of the performance:

Following the successful live performance, Harmony the multi-talented fairy, officiated an impromptu wedding between Jas and Posy! Their marriage was so short-lived, no photographs exist.
Afterward, Nora shared a heartwarming father-daughter story about the origin of fireworks.
Elva followed with her own animal-talent pun smithing.
Full of laughter, Posy had everyone in stitches with a fully-completed Madlib.

For the final event, Violet Lemonlace instructed us through a thrilling speed scavenger hunt!

With an edit in the recap and the power to decide the next FCF speedround theme, the stakes were high... Who will win?
The pressure was on! But fairy sportsmanship was very appreciated!

Some fast flapping and impulse buying later, we all made it back to Queen Clarion with coordinated ethereal outfits reminiscent of a fairy's arrival day. But only one can be the winner!
It was none other than...
JASPER
The moon rose higher in the night sky. The Talent Gala and Talent Month 2023 were drawing to a close. It's in the late hours of the night that fairy-folk become a little sentimental.

From the bottom of all the hosts' hearts that poured their souls into planning and curating all the wonderful activities this month, we sincerely thank every Pixie Hollow resident for participating not just in these events, but in the threads, and discord server! This month was truly magical all because of the extra pixie dust everyone shared by being themselves! We hope this will be a Talent Month we shall not soon forget!

As you may have noticed Juno posted the Talent Gala invite thread, Margo hosted the server and photographed the entire evening, June hosted "Queen Clarion's Arrival Party" memory game, Holly hosted the Talent Show, Posy shared a wonderful Madlib, and Violet hosted the Speed Scavenger Hunt. All the previous event hosts collaborated to bring everyone a flitterific evening filled with games and laughter.
But... something's missing...
This whole month could not have been possible without the wonderful Abigail Flickerfly who, in perfectly organized fashion, prepared all the hosts of Talent Month with assets, links, references, and advice. For that, and for being a fairy friend forever, we all say thanks!

We hope you had fun and we'll fly with you again soon!
With faith, trust, and pixie dust,

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-8-7 13:10:10 | All posts
Positively crying at how sentimental this recap is. Thank you for sharing!!! Loved the events you all put on and saw how much effort and time for things to run so smoothly ~ so very much appreciated by the guests!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

The Butterfly in the snow

Credits
Post time 2023-8-10 13:40:10 | All posts
Beautiful! I especially love the outfits! Very creative!

Amythyst EverBloom ~
<strong>Akina
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2023-8-13 14:21:00 | All posts
I apologize for only being able to stay for the very beginning! I had to get up early the next day! But this year's Talent Month was a lot of fun and thank you so much for hosting it!
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2023-8-13 16:10:37 | All posts
I too was only there for the very beginning, but it was mainly because I was a little sick and didn't want to miss the entire Talent Gala. Either way, the few minutes I could stay for were pretty fun.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 06:42 , Processed in 0.165431 second(s), 98 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc