Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2023-7-31 14:27:58 | All posts |Dock
Nature fashion.png
Nature talent-Hibernation bedtime story

I decided to go with a cozy looking wintery pajama outfit complete with bunny slippers. The guitar is supposed to be for lullabies. I went with a soft orange color for winter. The snowflake wings are meant to be wintery too.

Craftmanship fashion.png

Craftmanship-Glassblowing
My dad actually makes these solar system model thingys out of glass orbs (to be planets and moons) and metal. And I am supposed to be a fairy that makes these solar systems, hense the starry headpiece and wings. I also added some metal in my outfit.

Safeguard fashion.png

Safeguard-Queen
When making this I was thinking about what the first queen of Pixie Hollow would wear. That's when I thought about the colors of the purple Pixie Dust Tree image from 2007. The gold necklace is supposed to be based on the Founding Fairy necklace (only it's gold because she's a queen) and she wears Queen Clarion wings and a Queen's Boutique skirt of course. And she wears the golden crown with a moonstone that is passed down from fairy queen to fairy queen.

Culinary.png

Culinary-Cooking
I've been really into making flavored lemonades this summer, so this fairy makes these lemonades. The outfit pieces are inspired by strawberries and citrus. The bucket is supposed to have mint-colored leaves in there (for mint lemonade).

Service fashion.png

Service-Serving
I thik this little outfit is really cute! She has a teacup hat and a tea tray with Never Silver teacups. The card wings remind me of Alice in Wonderland so I added them because she is serving tea.

My talent.png

My talent-Star Counting
I of course added the star belt, wand, headpice and wings along with some sparkly outfit pieces.

[img]http:/
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-7-31 18:44:05 | All posts
SNOWFLAKEEE the Hibernation Bedtime Story Talent is ADORABLE! Your looks are so vibrant and have a tasteful combination of colors. Love them and love your submissions!!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-7-31 18:45:05 | All posts
They're all so pretty!! I think my favorite is the glassblowing talent, it's so creative!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
 Author| Post time 2023-7-31 21:46:51 | All posts
elfy replied at 2023-7-31 18:44
SNOWFLAKEEE the Hibernation Bedtime Story Talent is ADORABLE! Your looks are so vibrant and have a t ...

Thank you!
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations8

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2023-7-31 23:52:30 | All posts
These are all lovely Snowflake! Thank you for participating!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 08:52 , Processed in 0.181787 second(s), 97 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc