7k+

Credits

Event Coordinator

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

<
Post time 2023-7-26 17:11:15 | All posts |Dock
Edited by juno30 at 2023-7-26 16:11

With the last week of Talent Month comes our final event! Join us on Monday, July 31st, to celebrate the fairies that give Pixie Hollow its special glow, at this year's Talent Gala!

The Gala is a grand finale celebration for all Talents of Pixie Hollow as a whole. And just to remind you what those all are...

Directions: Pixie Town is accessible from the signpost at Forested Pathlet! Meet at the location below:

The Gala will include various themed activities, including the traditional Talent Show! Everyone will have the chance to showcase something from their individual talent! This could be a short story, a skill, a short skit, something comedic, etc. Feel free to collaborate with friends or make something up on the spot at the event!

(Make sure to finalize & post your entries for the Talent Month competitions below and vote in the poll before the end of July!)

Be sure to keep an eye on the Pixie Postings Calendar to stay up to date with any upcoming events!

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2023-8-1 15:30:26 | All posts
ElarianaSky replied at 2023-7-31 23:54
Unfortunately wasn't able to make it this time around due to personal reasons, so here's my outfit.  ...
I almost missed the Talent Gala too, but at least I was able to stay for a minute or so to say hi. It was still nice, though.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
Post time 2023-7-27 04:09:59 | All posts
shaking and vibrating with excitement
I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic. I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2023-7-27 14:55:13 | All posts
Here's hoping to all manner of the Magic of Neverland I can make this Talent Gala at least in part because I had fun at the Craftmanship Fair and  the Service Talent Social this year!

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-7-29 12:49:31 | All posts
Will be there!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2023-7-31 15:56:36 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2023-7-31 21:01
Wintry gala gown.png

In case I can't make this Talent Gala, here's my final choice on a gala outfit. I know I've work a comparable style before, especially the skirt, but why ruin what works?

Edit: I actually can't stay long for this gala because it's getting a little too late for me, but I did try this time.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
Post time 2023-7-31 23:54:30 | All posts
Unfortunately wasn't able to make it this time around due to personal reasons, so here's my outfit. It's supposed to be a water talent themed fit because I don't think frost talent is an option for 1.0, so, water talent it is!
Water Talent Gala Fit.png
I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic. I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 06:13 , Processed in 0.168710 second(s), 123 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc