[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
Post time 2023-7-25 20:35:00 | All posts |Dock
Hey everyone! Wow, I've been posting quite a lot lately, huh? It's fun!
Anybells, I decided to make a post about my Service Talents Social outfit because it's quite the niche sort of outfit. Kinda.
Though I couldn't match the reference picture/image to a T, I kept the colour scheme and did my best to mimic it!
I'm dressed up as an OC I created in either 2021 or early 2022, from Genshin Impact specifically. Her name is Devika and she is a really very unique character, in the sense that she's a mythological creature from Hinduism known as a Kinnari. She's part bird, part human and has other qualities about her that I'd love to share but it would divert from the topic.
Her main thing as a character from Genshin is the fact that she is a Dendro user and is an archer. She has an ultimate burst that heals -- which is the most important factor about her. Because of this, I decided to dress up as her for this event, for if she were in Pixie Hollow, she'd be a healing talent without a doubt!
Again, I won't go into too much detail about her, unless you want to know more. If so, feel free to shoot me a dm either on here or in discord! I'll be happy to share more info about my character, along with others if you're interesting in learning about them : ]

Thanks for reading!

Service Talent Social Announcement Post

The inspo/ref

The inspo/ref

The outfit

The outfit
I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic. I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus.
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-8-7 22:46:56 | All posts
Its beautiful!
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-7-26 00:37:26 | All posts
bbqueen2 replied at 2023-7-25 19:45
Your outfit stood out to me! I love the inspiration behind it! Sounds like a really cool character!

Thanks so much Sally! You looked really great too! <3
I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic. I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2023-7-25 23:45:06 | All posts
Your outfit stood out to me! I love the inspiration behind it! Sounds like a really cool character!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 05:56 , Processed in 0.124505 second(s), 82 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc