My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
Post time 2023-7-23 05:24:08 | All posts |Dock
Edited by ElarianaSky at 2023-7-23 01:40

Hello! I have decided to enter this year's Talent month art fest, and because the medium of art isn't limited to, y'know, drawing and artwork like that kind, I went ahead and wrote a little thing. I say little, however, it's really not that little at all. In fact, it's long. Twenty one and a half pages in length. It has yet to reach twenty two pages, it's simply halfway through page twenty one.

Anyway! Here it is. The beginning story about an original character fairy I created with a few friends and her most interesting life, along with another fairy.
Please note: I'm not seeking criticism from anybody except the art fest judges, so if anyone reading this has any critiques to make to my work, don't tell me. I don't want to know. This is and isn't the finished product anyway.

Mastermind

Premise:
A fairy who does everything she can to help those in love, those falling out of love, and those who want to be in love. Love is all around us, and she is the sole fairy who oversees it all. …Too bad love is completely out of reach for her.

I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic. I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus.
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2023-8-2 19:05:09 | All posts
Wow, I'm so impressed by the detail and concept of the story! I need to know more about Viridia and Skylar. Thanks so much for entering!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

no1 Leon S. Kennedy stan

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-8-2 21:46:31 | All posts
Jasper replied at 2023-8-2 15:05
Wow, I'm so impressed by the detail and concept of the story! I need to know more about Viridia and  ...

I'll let you know when I continue this! : D
I will get over it easily, but first I gotta be dramatic. I am not a simple clown. I am the entire circus.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 12:21 , Processed in 0.143823 second(s), 67 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc