Credits

Minister

✯Yea, that's a no✯

Credits

active userminister

<
Post time 2022-8-30 22:46:52 | All posts |Dock

Hello Fairy Friends!

It's been a week since the Service Talent Soirée so here's the recap (I'm a lil late)! First of all I wanted to say everyone absolutely crushed it with their outfits! You are all fashion icons!

We kicked off the night with an epic Rock Papwer Scissor Battle! You all put up a good fight! Some of our players were very good at tying! Maybe someone was secretly a mind-reading talent

After the Rock Paper Scissor Battle we lined up for some more games. Our line was perfect thanks to years of practicing at FCF! We played a rendition of "Going to Grandma's House" but with a Service Talent twist! "I'm going to clean spiderwebs with..." Players had to name what item they were using in alphabetical order, the catch; you had to repeat all the other objects in order! Shout out to the end of the line for remembering all our items. So what did we clean the spiderwebs with? I'm so glad you asked. We cleaned spiderwebs with: applejacks, blackberries, cobwebs, duster, eggs, feathers, goobers, hydrocfwiebrwksfhsi, iris, jellybeans, kittens, and lightning!

We took a pause to due the wave in our perfect line, shoutout June for the idea! Then we played a round of telephone which got pretty crazy by the end! Our sentence started as "My favorite drink is mango tea" which turned into "blue footed funeral director eats tomato water" Wow! Talk about a change!

The last game we played was a speedy suspenseful Pass the Popcorn! We had some real pros! June was our popcorn champ!

It wouldn't be a Talent Month event without a Madlib curtesy of our darling Abigail Flickerfly! Thx Abi! Our Madlib was taken from "A Spoonful of Sugar" from Mary Poppins! Here's how it turned out!

In every [wake up talent] job that must be done
There is an element of [sunny]
You find the [sunny] and [flex]
The job's a [pineapple]
And every task you [hustle]
Becomes a piece of [calzone]
A lark! A spree! It's very [fluttering] to see that
A [pancake squirter]ful of [neverberries] helps the [stream] go down
The [pie] go down
A [pancake squirter]ful of [calzones] helps the [walrus] go down
In a most [supercalifragilisticexpialidocious] way!

Overall I had a wonderful time hanging with all you at the Service Talent Soirée and I hope you enjoyed yourselves! Shout out to Abi & all the other hosts & admins who made this Talent Month truly something special for our little community! Can't wait for the next Talent Month & hope to see you all in game soon <3 Thanks again for coming

My relations3

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Beep boop cannot compute

Credits

active userspecial

<
Post time 2022-8-30 23:01:01 | All posts
It’s me….I’m the mind reading talent

Comments

all hail miss bubbelcloud the mind reader share ur talents with us  Post time 2022-8-31 18:51
🫧Ꮽ𐒜ᏓᎥ𐒢 𐒈𐒜𐒈𐒈Ꮣ𐒢𐒨Ꮣ𐒀𐒜Ꮷ🫧
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

○ Little Flickerfly ○

Credits
Post time 2022-8-31 00:20:23 | All posts
Yaaaaaay this is awesome Margo thank you again for hosting, it was such a fun event D'x <3

Comments

no thank YOU so much! glad u enjoyed  Post time 2022-8-31 18:51
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 04:10 , Processed in 0.152025 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc