[Solved] Hello all,

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

New Arrival

Credits
Post time 2022-8-22 02:53:18 | All posts |Dock
I am new to this game, however I was a huge player back in 2010-2013. So finding out that there are still ways of playing this game is amazing. It takes me back to some happy days, however I was just wondering, will any of the games make a come back? Or any events?

My relations3

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Beep boop cannot compute

Credits

active userspecial

<
Post time 2022-8-22 16:35:53 | All posts
Hi! Welcome to FairyABC! Currently, there is no timeline for mini games unfortunately. Hopefully they will be released soon! For events, there aren’t the traditional pixie hollow events that are held. Players hold their own events. Right now it’s talent month! And there are a few events left before the end of the month. Here is the link to the post: ⚘Talent Month 2022⚘
https://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10019
(Posted at: Fairyabc discussion Board)
When Talent month isn’t being held we usually have Fashion Contest Friday every Friday at 8:30 on EST! Then there are other events sometimes like the Full Moon Ball and some other random events players feel like holding . Hope this helps!
🫧Ꮽ𐒜ᏓᎥ𐒢 𐒈𐒜𐒈𐒈Ꮣ𐒢𐒨Ꮣ𐒀𐒜Ꮷ🫧
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations6

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Plaid Enthusiast

Credits
<
Post time 2022-8-23 12:15:04 | All posts
Hello, welcome to FairyABC! I know nothing more than you do regarding any updates in the Hollow, but I would assume it would be really difficult to recreate the mini games from the original Hollow and might take a while if it was in production. As of right now, the only thing we can do is dress up our fairy/sparrow man and chat with others online. On the topic of events, however, we are currently in the middle of Talent Month which is a month-long event dedicating to all the talents in Pixie Hollow! If you haven't seen the thread already, there is a Talent Month Service Talent Soiree event at 8:30 PM EDT tonight! I'm assuming you meant the events from the original Pixie Hollow, and they aren't the same as our events here but they are just as equally as fun! I hope I answered all the questions you wanted to know about, and I hope to see you in the Hollow!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-27 10:18 , Processed in 0.131349 second(s), 71 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc