Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-12-15 14:44:19 | All posts |Dock
Fly with you! Sorry if this post is late. I was kind of sick yesterday. Anyway, what's your favorite holiday memory? I have a few. But one that sticks out was Christmas 2009. It was so magical! After seeing a commercial on the Disney Fairies website, I really wanted a Nintendo DS and the Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure DS game. I got it and I have a fond memory of creating my first fairy while waiting for breakfast on Christmas morning. Every year we go to a relative's house for a holiday party and there I got the Tinkerbell DS game.

Other memorable Christmas moments:
  • One year when I was very little, I was so worried I wouldn't get what I wanted for Christmas so mom told me everything I was gonna get
  • Getting a dollhouse and a bunch of decorations for it, I used to play with my Disney Fairies figurines in this house
  • I wanted Clickables charms one year, and I got the jewelry box along with all the famous fairy charm sets
  • Getting an IPod Touch and downloading the Fairies Fashion Boutique app that day
  • Getting a 3DS along with Animal Crossing New Leaf
  • And giving gifts to my friends and family!

What's your favorite holiday memory? It can be from the mainland or even Pixie Hollow.

[img]http:/
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 19:44 , Processed in 0.142121 second(s), 43 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc