Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-10-8 18:06:44 | All posts |Dock
Here are some of my favorite fall memories from Pixie Hollow.

Changing of the Leaves 2009-I thought the fairy in the "Watch your Wings" sign in Maple Tree Hill looked like a Rainbow Magic fairy.

Autumn Revelry-This was a really fun event. I really liked the large balloon in Cottonpuff Field and the collectable toy balloon. This was when I met a famous fairy for the first time (Tink in her adventure outfit). Before that I didn't know famous fairies even visited.

Welcome Home Party-I really like the decorations of this event. It introduced Vidia's Daily Spin.

Animal Masquerade 2010-Before that, the event was very simple. All it really had was a pair of chipmunk ears in Acorn Summit. I was shocked to log in on the first day and find out that almost all the meadows were decorated and had trick or treat bowls. Snowflake dressed up as a ladybug because she had a ladybug animal friend. There was also a pixie pal meet and greet that day. It was one of my first times talking to one of them. I talked to Pixie Pal Happy and filmed the entire thing. She was a red ladybug just like me. I met a bunch of other pixie pals as well.

Fairy Feast 2010-This is another memorable one. I even wrote a fanfic about the Fairy Feast based off of walnuts mysteriously missing from the cornucopia. I sort of inspired it by the Fawn quest that year which had a walnut gathering step. I also talked to Pixie Pal Helen in the Tearoom with my friend. We played Crazy Cakes together and I won.

Animal Masquerade 2011-Not only did I love the treats in the pumpkin bowls, I was in a music video for Calling All The Monsters made by Dawn Peppertree.

Fairy Feast 2011-I loved the purple dress that came out as well as the ballroom gift that year.

Pixie Hollow Games-This was so exciting! I was so excited for the Fairy Coliseum to open. I got to talk to Chloe during that event which was exciting because she never visited Pixie Hollow since.

Autumn Equinox 2012-I loved the golden acorn necklace in the ballroom. My fairy Marigold won a famous fairy fashion contest. The theme was autumn and she wore a 2008 fairy creation outfit in fall colors. The outfit was completed with the golden acorn necklace.

Animal Masquerade 2012-The haunted dollhouse was one of my favorite theatre decorations. I really liked the costumes that year, especially the arctic fox and the raven. I was also very excited about the wands in Vidia's Daily Spin.

Sister Celebration-This was one of my favorite movie based events because I loved the frost forest and the sparkling wing necklace. I remember when a Tink and Periwinkle visit was scheduled in the Ballroom. Tink showed up but Peri didn't. Vidia showed up though. I did get to see Peri in the frost forest. Winter outfits based on the movie characters came out in Summit Style, so I made one for my fairy Silver that combined all of them. It had Silvermist's top, Rosetta's skirt and handbag, Iridessa's headpiece, Fawn's shoes, the sparkling wing necklace and Spike's hairstyle. I dyed the entire outfit dark blue. To be honest, it shocks me it wasn't in the fashion spotlight.

Fairy Feast 2012-The kitchen was one of my favorite theatre decorations because it was so much fun roleplaying in there.

I shared my favorite memories, so what are yours? Oh, and here's a video you should see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEY0CMXbBTw

[img]http:/
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Typewriter Fairy

Credits
Post time 2019-10-9 12:21:13 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 18:50:22 | All posts
ScarIet replied at 2019-10-9 12:21
I sure missed out on a lot, huh.
Kinda wish I'd have gotten into this fairy business sooner.

When did you join Pixie Hollow?
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2019-10-9 20:32:00 | All posts
Edited by MoonChildPotter at 2019-10-9 21:14

Autumn Revelry of 2009 was definitely my favorite. Mainly because it was a one time special event. Loved seeing and being able to collect the blue dust! It was absolutely majestic to me.  It was also my longest set favorite badge! Also loved Changing of the Leaves and Fairy Feast!

Autumn Revelry

Autumn Revelry
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Typewriter Fairy

Credits
Post time 2019-10-10 04:16:46 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-18 18:19 , Processed in 0.244106 second(s), 97 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc