3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2019-10-5 09:53:44 | All posts |Dock
Edited by SapphireGlitter at 2019-10-6 09:39

Hi everyone its Sapphire Glitterwish! My first question is... There was a hidden shop that i found when i clicked on one of the signs near the pixie dust tree. I could not find it today though i have been inactive for too long i may have just forgot... if its still there will someone please tell me how to get to it? Also would it be ok to post a link to my youtube channel on my page here? My channel is mostly pixie hollow stuff and other e rated games. But I know that posting ads is not aloud. would posting a link to my youtube channel be labeled as an ad? If it is I wont post it. I just wanted to ask here to make sure! Thanks taking time out of your day to help me! Edit i just thought of something else... lol so its going to be three questions... Could I post links to twitter and discord as well? Those also have pixie hollow stuff and other is e rated games on them please let me know!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2019-10-8 13:43:28 | All posts
Hi Sapphire,

For the "hidden" shop, you could either be talking about Queen's Boutique, or more likely Fairy Circle which is accessible through Forested Pathlet.

As for your Youtube channel, feel free to post it to the videos forum or paste a link to your profile.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 13:36:59 | All posts
Thank you Jasper! Yes I was talking about the fairy circle! And thanks I'm glad its ok to post my fairy youtube channel here! But what about twitter and discord links?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 17:02 , Processed in 0.195731 second(s), 67 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc