Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2019-9-29 01:01:08 | All posts |Dock
Fly with you Fairies! I thought it would be fun to do a 20 days of fall thing where up until Thanksgiving week, I'll do 20 fun fall related posts. And this is the first one. Because fall is back to school season (even though I'm late on that stuff) I thought I'd share some fairy schools I created.

I created a mainland type of fairy called a charm fairy. There are four types; sun, moon, crystal and nature. They're required to go to school for six years. Here are the required classes:

All fairies:
History of Magic-All six years
Spell Casting 1, 2 and 3-First three years
Flying 101-First year (this gives fairies their wing permit)
Potions 1, 2, 3 and 4-4 years
Fairy Dustology 1, 2 and 3-Three years
Magic Defense-2 years for one semester each (typically third and fourth year)

Sun fairies-a spell credit it required for all six years

Sun Spells 1, 2 and 3-First three years

Spell credit courses:
Sun Bending
Sunlight Spells
Sunburst Spells
Daylight Spells
Moonlight Spells

Moon fairies-a spell credit it required for all six years
Moonlight Spells 1, 2 and 3-First three years

Spell credit courses:
Divination
Advanced Moonlight Spells
Seeing Magic
Dream Magic

I didn't do too much to the crystal and nature fairy course list but for both schools, an Introduction to Animal Language class is required for at least one year. Of course, there are many other classes too. The nature fairy school is Dandilion Academy. It can be seen on the side of a human road, but it appears to humans as a typical brick building that appears to be an abandoned private school. But it's actually a castle that changes colors everytime you walk out of it. This can lead to confusion on what color the castle actually is. Behind the school is a grass clearing with a hedge maze behind it. On the center of the maze is a gold fountain.

What's unique about Dandilion Academy is that while being a nature fairy school, it's accepting to those raised in the human world or simply those living there. In fact, the top floor is a dormitory for those students.

Charm fairies could choose to expand their knowledge in I guess you could call them "fairy colleges". They provide more advanced courses such as wish granting and more advanced versions of existing courses. One of those schools is Spirit Prep. It's located at the Core of All Magic. I think I did an entire thread on Spirit Prep back in the day (I don't know lol). But it's a school that allows all kinds of magical beings and it's built inside an ancient castle. Fairies could apply as early as their sixth year in public schooling. This school is highly selective and admission is determined by a magic mirror. I could explain more about Spirit Prep if you want me too.

There are other schools dedicated to certain subjects like wish granting.

Now for never fairy schools. Back in the day, never fairies were required to train at a place called the Conservatory in order to be able to use magic to change the seasons and spread belief. Fairies don't do it anymore, but there are still schools for nature fairies in Neverland and the mainland. I actually did a thread about these schools:
https://www.fairyabc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8241

Congratulations on getting to the end of this! And stay tuned for more fall posts!

[img]http:/
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Typewriter Fairy

Credits
Post time 2019-10-9 12:18:22 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
 Author| Post time 2019-10-9 18:50:00 | All posts
ScarIet replied at 2019-10-9 12:18
I don't think flying is something you'd need to teach fairies, letalone at a university level. Imagi ...

It's a different type of fairy that has more trouble flying than never fairies. And the flying class at the university is advanced tricks.
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 10:25 , Processed in 0.207726 second(s), 66 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc