CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 2949|Reply: 6

[Unsolved] Can't add photos to any of my albums!

[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Pixie Youtuber :D

Credits
<
Post time 2019-3-24 16:57:37 | All posts |Dock

Hi everyone! This is a problem i have been having for months now i waited to post because i know you are all working so hard on the 2.0 update! But this is very upsetting to me and I would like this fixed!

So I have two photos that i am trying to add into my album! The first part of this glitch is the photos are not showing up like they used to! Before it would show a smaller image with each photo and under each one i could update the name of the photo and the description. That is now gone and is replaced with what appears to be blank files! The second part of this glitch is when i go to upload to photos ( and yes the are real files my fairy images from version 1.0 for pixie hollow on fairy abc ) it says select image to upload! but i already did! this glitch is very odd and i love posting photos of Sapphire's new outfits so if someone can fix this that would be great!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZgHWqnVL7FV1IwXXpPXmg?sub_confirmation=1
Please like and subscribe for more pixie hollow related content.
My relations1

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Let your beauty be seen by all

Credits

Guardians

<
Post time 2019-3-25 17:27:34 | All posts
Edited by Lorella at 2019-3-25 16:38

have you tried, clear your history and cookies on Chrome? or have you update Chrome.
try using jpg, instead of png. have you check to see if you have enough space to upload images?
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

*Wayward Moon*

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2019-3-24 20:40:37 | All posts
For some reason, I always have to enable flash in my browser settings before I can upload a new image. I use google chrome. Have you tried that?
~Watch out y'all. Comin' back for my daily crown :3~
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2019-3-25 16:15:05 | All posts
I just tried that and i still can not upload. I have also tried firefox and windows edge and enabled flash player with both of those as well as chrome still nothing works. I am really at a loss... I'm not sure why it does not work anymore.... Thanks for trying to help Moon! Hopefully someone else will have another idea.

Comments

Awww sorry it wasn't much help! Hope it gets fixed soon.  Post time 2019-3-28 17:21
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2019-3-26 13:10:50 | All posts
I cleared my history and cookies in chrome, Chrome is updated to latest version. i saved my files as jpg... and it still won't upload! It is also not a storage problem because I bought many Attachment Cards a while back. i have 99.3 MB worth of free space. I really don't know why this is happening... Nothing seems to be working..
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits
<
 Author| Post time 2019-3-27 19:36:02 | All posts
Update! Sorry for double post but i have more info that i don't think will fit on my last post. I just tried logging in to fairy abc on my iphone... I enabled flash on my phone and tried safari and google chrome for iphone. The same thing happens when i try to add photos to my album! Expect on my phone there is no option to even chose a photo to add to my album! I just wanted to let you all know about that! Also here is a screenshot of what appears on my laptop... OMG nevermind! It won't let me post screenshots on the forums either! This is crazy... it keeps saying no photo selected and it will not let even me click on the image to select it! And even if it did I don't think it would work because all i see is the file name not the picture! Hopefully a mod can help fix this bug!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-24 05:41 , Processed in 0.147129 second(s), 103 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc