My relations3

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Bunboy

Credits
Post time 2018-10-14 11:44:33 | All posts |Dock
Edited by IvyDaisysprout at 2018-10-14 10:51 AM

I'm new here so I was wondering what other games you guys like! I play Blade&Soul and World of Warcraft as well. What's your favorite game?edit: i posted this art thread in the wrong section so i'll just talk about games here <3
lee chibi 2.png
DpBQD14W0AAwnuO.jpg
lee f2 pic.jpg
blade void dress.JPG
<font color=&quot;pink&quot;>
My relations1

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Your local Star Fox nerd

Credits
<
Post time 2018-10-17 12:14:18 | All posts
Hey! Welcome to FairyABC! There are so many video games that I like that I don't know if I can list them all! Here are some of them!
  • Pixie Hollow
  • Toontown Online
  • Star Fox
  • Starlink: Battle for Atlas
  • Splatoon
  • Mario Kart
  • Mario Party
  • Sonic Adventure 1 and 2

Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-10-16 21:45:34 | All posts
LynnEaglespirit replied at 2018-10-15 06:48 PM
Oh! I know Kaiser!  I don't play him but he looks super cool to try. xD I played a couple charac ...

Was just about to express my love for the Sonic Adventure series when I saw your comment. It really show's the franchise's best era, and I still play them to this day.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-10-14 19:31:46 | All posts
Ooh, I used to play Blade & Soul. Good times with my friends on there~ ^^

I don't play PC games as often anymore, but I remember that I played MapleStory, Pixie Hollow (of course), and... perhaps some others that I may have forgotten at the moment. ^^; In terms of video games in general, I'm a Sonic enthusiast (despite not owning many of his games); my favourites are Sonic Heroes and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I also like Ace Attorney.
~Lynn Eaglespirit
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Bunboy

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-10-14 20:30:43 | All posts
LynnEaglespirit replied at 2018-10-14 06:31 PM
Ooh, I used to play Blade & Soul. Good times with my friends on there~ ^^

I don't play PC games as  ...

i played maplestory for a super long time! i mained the kaiser class after it came out, the funky little dragon dude. i haven't played in a couple months but still fairly recent since i logged on! i don't know too much about sonic but my friend is really into that series as well, i played one of the really old sonic adventure games when i was younger and it was glitchy but fun!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2018-10-15 20:48:29 | All posts
IvyDaisysprout replied at 2018-10-14 07:30 PM
i played maplestory for a super long time! i mained the kaiser class after it came out, the funky  ...

Oh! I know Kaiser! I don't play him but he looks super cool to try. xD I played a couple characters in MapleStory, and I main Shade (he's my favourite, but his story is too tragic for my heart ^^; ). Though I also like going around with my battle magician custom character.

Another Sonic Adventure fan The Adventure games are cool, though. I kinda wish they'd polish up their older games (especially the Adventure games), the graphics and effects would look much more stunning with today's technology.
~Lynn Eaglespirit
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Bunboy

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-10-15 21:18:17 | All posts
LynnEaglespirit replied at 2018-10-15 07:48 PM
Oh! I know Kaiser!  I don't play him but he looks super cool to try. xD I played a couple charac ...

shade!! he was a very sad character but i liked him a lot, same with zero. i actually played mechanic out of the rebellion characters but was veeeery tempted to make a battle mage, but the shiny robots won me over. [img]http://www.fairyabc.com/static/image/smiley/fairy/emote9.png[/img]

agreed on the sonic thing, their old games were so fun plot-wise but playing them now they look kinda weird haha
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Bunboy

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-10-17 23:05:48 | All posts
@lily foxheart haha i could tell you liked star fox from your icon! do you play smash bros too? that's about all i know about that game but i like the designs a lot!

@jasper they really are the most fun! the new graphics are pretty but the old games had the best stories.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-10-18 17:56:45 | All posts
I'm a noob that only plays League of Legends when it comes down to e-games but I do play other things on gaming consoles. Currently I've been deicing whether I should finish Detroit Become Human or Legend of Zelda Breathe of the Wild.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations3

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Bunboy

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-10-19 22:03:51 | All posts
Nighty replied at 2018-10-18 04:56 PM
I'm a noob that only plays League of Legends when it comes down to e-games but I do play other thing ...

all good games! i haven't played league in so long now but i played back when they had the level capped. the last champion i remember being released is Gnar, that's how long it's been haha
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 11:34 , Processed in 0.334861 second(s), 151 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc