CreditFAQsContact usUpdate logAccount Frozen
Fairyabc discussion Board
 Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
Read: 1401|Reply: 3

Why i haven't been on and why you probably won't remember me.

[Copy url]
My relations1

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-9-24 01:13:18 | All posts |Dock
Edited by Rach1214 at 2018-9-30 08:30 AM

Hi, my name is Jamie. i used to be scarlet seablossom on the game. I dont know if yall remember me but i wanted to say im sorry for dissapearing. i had a major spike in my depression and i had to get a MRI Scan done and so forth. Before i came back i learned what happiness meant to me. and i realized that alot of people ( none that any of you may know ) do not love me. even if they have not told me that i can see it through their actions. The Dbh connor army fanbase has really helped me what happiness meant to me personally. they are my friends and in a way they are family. i thank them for this. I would also like you to know that i only had one internal injury from my MRI scan and it is a healed up scar. Everything is so much more clear to me now and i can continue my way to freedom and happiness. i thought you deserved an explanation for my dissapearance. All of you are beautiful people and have good hearts.

- Jamie
                                                                   AKA - Scarlet seablossom.
My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-9-24 16:21:22 | All posts
Edited by Pumpkin at 2018-9-24 03:28 PM

I remember your cool avatar. Welcome back!!!!!!!! It's wonderful to hear that you feel better. We are so glad that you're back and well.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-24 08:41:48 | All posts
I remember you, Scar. Missed you and hope you always have light and happiness.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-9-24 02:26:00 | All posts
Before this might get locked for revealing such personal and delicate information:
Hey there, we missed you!
No worries, no need to feel bad. You're not obligated to give us an explanation!
Life happens, it happens to all of us. Depression can be difficult to overcome, especially when there are many factors in our lives that contributes to it. I completely understand how you feel. Sometimes it's alright to take a break and dedicate time for yourself. You've got people who support you!
We're happy that you're back and hopefully you have a safe recovery. I'm sure things will eventually look much more better within time. We're here for you and if you need any type of reassurance, just remember why you're still here! You've got a long road ahead of you, keep doing you, you're doing great. Hope to run into you in-game once more!
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 18:03 , Processed in 0.141574 second(s), 85 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc