My relations2

Threads

1k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-7-14 13:05:38 | All posts |Dock
So, I design many fairy clothes in my spare time on paper, and I decided why not try and put one on the 2.0 template!! But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my scanned drawings, which are on new layers, onto the pre-existing forms for the uppercloth, downleft, and downright. I haven't even tried the shoes yet. If anyone has mastered this template yet and can give me a few pointers and just how to understand it in general, please let me know! Thank you

I have an image below with arrows showing how I want my bottom to become the layer in which the arrow is pointing to so that it can become the linked layer in the folder.
Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 1.02.32 PM.png
My relations4

Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2018-7-14 21:41:01 | All posts
for dresses like the one in your picture, you can simply split it into two, upper and lower. just make sure it looks ok when the fairy sit down
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations11

Threads

8k+

Credits

Global Moderator

| C o l o r b l i n d .

Credits

active userministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-7-14 22:11:07 | All posts
| You have to split the clothing into two parts, especially if you have skirts or sleeves.
| The fairy's right side should be on the top of her left so I suggest you split the skirt in a place where it wouldn't be too obvious when a fairy poses with it.
| For your design, you can use the 2nd to the last petal (the largest one) as the last petal before you split the skirt into two. To make it more seamless, you can duplicate the last petal (the one on the fairy's left) and overlap it to cover as much of the fairy's upper leg...
| I swear this is hard to explain verbally, but if there's a way for me to fiddle with that file a bit, I can show you what I mean,, XD
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-7-15 13:06:17 | All posts
Ooh rainbow wings!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 07:24 , Processed in 0.176560 second(s), 87 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc