Threads

5k+

Credits

Administrator

Susie

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2018-6-26 09:09:26 | All posts |Dock
There is a player whose fairy name is Breezy Wintersage, as known as Breezy Wintersparkle or Breezy, We would ban any of her new accounts as soon as possible. Are we targeting on her? unfortunately, yes.

New arrivals might get confused as, "why do you ban her accounts even if she didn't say anything?" "Just relax and let her go." "Its not a good idea to target on people"
Well, We never wanted to target on anyone until we knew Breezy.

She had caused a lot of mistrust among many players, she had framed several players, caused them to get reported, muted or even banned.

She was found harassing and bullying on people at the very begriming of fairyabc time, and she had never stopped doing that.

In 2016 from June to December, we got many reports on Facebook and on the forum about Breezy harassed and bullyed  people. So we banned her accounts.

She was known as fairy name Breezy with uid 8  at that time.

She was also reported making multiple new accounts, changing her name and making her appearance the same as other player so she could frame up on other people, but we didn't take it serious, we are sorry about that, one of our best friend raven, a famous Blogger, was framed and got banned, she was so sad and mad that she left this forum, we still feel very bad now for that, but at that time we didn't realize how bad the situation was.
As there were so many reports about breezy harassing up on other players, we decided to Ban Breezy From the game and the forum, her Account with Uid 8 was banned.

However, later she was found in game again with Uid 8 and Fairy name Breezy. Did she try being a kind fairy? not at all, she started to harassing and bullying on other fairies again very soon.

And guess what? she would make up in game conversations and change the player uid she wanted to frame up, then she would take screenshots and post them to report center, Thank goodness the moderators were able to find out it was made up chat screenshots.

So How did she came back after we banned her account? We were confused too, until one of the forum members told us she was logging in with new accounts and using some http debugging tools (There are several similar tools, for example, Fiddler, Charles, Wireshark, Firebug, etc.)to pause the data transfer and changed her player uid and her fairy name to what ever she wanted.

And yes, she used the the same way to clone other fairies and breaking the rules so they would get banned. So sorry to Raven and other players who was banned because Breezy dressed up like them and cause them got banned for harassing and bullying.

We were not able to stop her framing up people, but we were able to ban the name Breezy and the uid 8 from the game.

it worked, we got rid of her for a few days, but she was back very soon, with a new fairy name Breezy Wintersparkle. there she was, harassing and bullying on people again, got reported again.

We banned Breezy Wintersparkle again.

Soon enough, she was back with the name Breezy Wintersage.

After that, she had started to change her uid to other player's uid and kept the name Breezy Wintersage, that means, she would login with Uid 5377 and fairy name Breezy Wintersage, then she changed her uid to something else, so Admins and moderators never knew her real  account. for example, if she changed her uid to 1 and started to harass and bully on people and got reported, people took screenshots and reported to report center, moderators would take ban uid 1, of course that was not breezy's account but my account, and i would get banned.

She is smart enough and she usually changed her uid to some inactive or deleted accounts so no one noticed, but at times, she changed her uid to some active players too.

The admins were very confused because her account with uid 5377 was deleted yet her fairy was in game again and again,

We talked about that issue, there were two possible ways, 1, the account was deleted from the forum but not from usercenter, so she was able to login the game without login the forum. 2,She simply changed her uid to 5377.

Windmuddle and I was so mad and we decided to stop Breezy in any possible ways. So we updated the game with new account verification, and that was why second login was canceled a few days ago, thanks to breezy, took us a few days but now we don't have to do second login before entering the game.

She can't change her uid for now but she can still change her fairy name.
I believe she is trying her best to figure out how to change her uid again, I am not sure if she could succeed but as soon as she figured out that, we will change the verification method.

Really we have very few ways to stop people from cheating on 1.0, because we never expected people to cheat on a total free game. but believe me we can do it much better on 2.0 version.

I know some people still think Breezy is a good friend, you might think like "I don't care what you guys think of her and i don't care how bad she could be to other players, as long as she is nice to me, I will be nice to her too."

Friendship is important, I am not saying you are wrong, I am not telling you what to do or what not to do, i just want you to think about that again.
Firstly, there are stories about players who thought breezy was a true friend until breezy knows them well enough and started to change her id to them, wore their clothes and talked like them. You know, the more breezy knows you, the better she could perform as you.
Secondly, Breezy got tons of reports for reason,  now, some of the moderators and Global moderators are scared of her framing up revenge, they dare not to report her nor ban her accounts, they can tell how dangerous she is. please don't take the risky to believe you are the very special one that breezy would never betray on you and she would  always be nice to you?
If you still believe she can be a good friend, we repect your choice.

However, for other community members, please either ignore breezy or report to us as soon as you spot her in game.
If we all ignored her, or if we banned all her accounts insight, she would get bored and leave this website. We never wanted anyone to leave, Breezy is the first one, and i hope she is the last one

Edit, i got message from wind saying Breezy had accessed other people's forum accounts, please change your password if it was the same as your username or if it was a simple one, passwords like 123654, qwertyuiop are very easy to guess, make sure you password is not too easy to guess.(Passwords with more than 7 characters are usually very safe on fairyabc, as long as they are not the same as your username nor numbers like "987654321")

My relations1

Threads

1k+

41k+

Credits

Administrator

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

Outstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Guardians

<
Post time 2018-6-26 15:52:37 | All posts
breezy cares nothing about our dear FairyABC only her ego
Fairy ABC is our home lets keep it safe
Reply 支持 10 反对 3

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-27 04:00:00 | All posts
metalhead replied at 2018-6-27 04:10
It's very good to have your opinion and not be afraid to express it.

For you that's easy. For every ...

this thread is really the tip of the iceberg of how we feel about you

well, you never have a reason, you just like creating drama to stay relevent, that's why you frame people like Nightwingz after she reported you
of course it's way more complicated, but that doesn't justify your lame attempts to "hack" people
so stop trying to downplay our opinions, a lot of us have bad experiences with your annoying endeavors

the fact that you're referring to yourself in the third person pretending to be somebody else vouching for you is pretty funny, i guess the reality is that nobody is really on your side
Reply 支持 7 反对 2

Use magic Report

My relations32

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Melonade ♡ Red Melvet

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-27 13:55:37 | All posts
honestly, i want to stay neutral on this and i think everyone else on this site should at least try to do this as well. This should be kept professional, instead of strongly opinionated, even though we all seem to have opinions, myself included.  And whether you're neutral about this or not, we should all keep open minds with anything we hear whether it be from the staff, breezy or someone else. I'm not asking members of this community to put their 100% trust in anyone unless they choose to do that for themselves. I'm suggesting that everyone puts together what they know and hear together on their own to form their own opinions (and by "their own" i mean they shouldn't have any pressure or fear from others behind this opinion) and not be scared to change it if the pieces start fitting differently than at first glance.  I think whether your all for this or your against it, just be kind to each other and don't become too stubborn in your opinions (i know that its ironic to hear that advice coming from a very stubborn person). We never really win when we fight or become divided, accept each other's opinions and work together to solve problems/disputes. Understand that people make mistakes and if, and ONLY
IF someone chooses to change to open up your mind to them, hear their side and give them another chance, but also understand that everyone has the right to not trust someone, or want to not deal with a certain person.

At the end of the day, as the saying goes, "kill em with kindness," otherwise you will live life in misery,hatred and distrust. Things nobody wants to deal with.  Lets try to get along and keep an open mind!
♡♡♡♡♡
Reply 支持 2 反对 3

Use magic Report

Pandora This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-6-26 14:37:55 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 4 反对 1

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-26 13:44:41
Edited by Teresa at 2018-6-27 00:12

Really, this is why this site needs competent developers. You can’t stop a basic script kiddie and there isn’t even an SSL cert on the site, why???

I hope none of you have used any information that is at all similar to something you are using elsewhere.
ETA: weird, I got a notification saying that this comment didn’t pass through moderation lol
支持 2 反对 3

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-26 15:50:03 | All posts
if breezy were to actually follow her ban, and show to be good could she be welcomed back someday?
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 1 反对 2

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

Credits

Certified Pixie

Credits
<
Post time 2018-6-26 09:36:42 | All posts
oh yeah this girl has been trying to frame me from the moment i met her months ago

good to see that you're bringing light to the situation
Reply 支持 3 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-6-26 16:10:15 | All posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply 支持 0 反对 2

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2018-6-26 15:41:10 | All posts
This is sad to hear. I play in-game normally alone because I have a computer that freezes a lot so I haven't experienced seeing or noticing any bad behavior from Breezy. When I first got here she helped me with alot of questions I had about the game before she got banned so I think of her as a friend. I have had other players stalk me, follow me, say odd mean things, and even moderators that have followed me from page to page with stalking behavior, but not Breezy. It surprised me to hear that she pretended to be other players. I am sorry that she did that to you all. I hope the administration does what ever it takes to keep this place safe and whatever it takes to keep log in information secure even if it means banning someone's account over and over again.
Reply 支持 2 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations10

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-26 14:39:41 | All posts
We believe in you Su
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations5

Threads

3k+

Credits

Minister

⛈ Prinna ⛈

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-26 13:02:50 | All posts
I have come across Breezy on numerous occasions in-game and she has always been rude, but i never would have expected this.
On behalf of all of us who were oblivious to this, thank you for letting us know!
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations27

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Ana ✯

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-6-26 13:20:14 | All posts
well said su <3
Ana
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2018-6-26 14:20:15 | All posts
Wow. Unbelievable. Thanks for letting us know.
"We breathe. We pulse. We regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. 37 seconds well-used is a lifetime." - Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-6-26 14:30:04 | All posts
I don't wanna ignore or report breezy cause like i said i consider her a best friend, but I also don't want other fairies getting hurt. I am one of those who give benefit of the doubt. maybe she is trying to change. Either way I hope someday she will be able to come back. We have so much fun together.

Comments

your hope has become my hope too. i wish that this storm will take a shift and the weather of the situation changes so that everyone has a happy outcome  Post time 2018-6-30 01:03
i feel you. i believe she can change. she may have hurt me and people i care about but i believe people make mistakes and as long as they can prove they have changed they should be forgiven.  Post time 2018-6-30 01:03
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations33

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

give em the ol' razzle dazzle

Credits

Guardiansminister

<
Post time 2018-6-26 15:16:14 | All posts
thank you for this. it means a lot especially having been framed by her multiple times.
♥♥ ♥♥
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-28 21:16 , Processed in 0.260495 second(s), 245 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc