4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2018-4-8 00:40:05 | All posts |Dock
Edited by arianator3942 at 2018-4-7 23:40

Everything seemed calm. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Frost fairies were frosting things in the frost forest, the tinkers were fixing and inventing stuff, light fairies were bending light, water fairies were doing stuff with water such as putting dew drops on webs. The garden fairies were tending the plants and the animal fairies were taking care of the animals.

Robin was teaching a bird how to fly when suddenly out of no where, the emergency horn was blown. The horn was blown 3 times. That was the signal that meant get to the shelter, possible tornado coming. So Robin got the bird to safety and began to fly to the shelter. It took her a while to help the bird so she ended up flying on her own. She was almost to the shelter when suddenly, the tornado appeared and scooped her in, carrying her with it while spinning her round and round. It carried the frightened and dizzy fairy for what felt like hours. What made it worse was it didn't stop till they were miles from pixie hollow. Finally the tornado had enough and flung the fairy like it was firing a sling shot.

Robin had been spun so much for so long, all her pixie dust had been blown off of her that she couldn't fly. Even if she still had pixie dust she was so dizzy and disoriented that she wouldn't be able to go straight. All she could do was hope she landed somewhere safe.

Finally, Robin landed with a hard thud on a hard rock in the middle of the sea, but also was close to the shore. However when she landed her leg snapped. When she tried to get up but it was too painful. So now she was trapped on a rock, with no pixie dust, an injured leg, and was exahusted. To make things worse the water started to rise. "That's it" Robin said to herself. "I'm a goner". Just as the water was about to reach the trapped animal fairy she was scooped up by a larger fairy with pink butterfly wings and flown away from the water.

Robin (who was close to passing out) was gently laid on a pillow. The fairy told her in a gentle voice "it's alright. Im not gonna hurt you. Just hold still". Then she rubbed some kind of cream on Robin's leg. It smelled like roses and it took some of the pain away. Then the fairy set the cream down, then grabbed some bandages. Only to realize they were too big for the tiny fairy. While she trimmed them to make them smaller, she asked "Your a never fairy aren't you?" "Yes" replied Robin. I live in pixie hollow. I am an animal fairy. Thanks for saving me. What's your name? And what kind of fairy are you?. The fairy replied "you're welcome. my name is Maripossa and I am a butterfly fairy. What's your name?" Robin then told her her name. "That's a lovely name" said Maripossa. Then she asked while beginning to wrap Robin's leg " Is it true y'all can't fly without pixie dust?" "yes" Replied Robin. "And im in a pickle cause while the twister was carrying me here, all my pixie dust was blown off of me, and the pouches with animal food and extra pixie dust that i usually wear around my waist, was also blown away." Maripossa gently said back "And with a broken leg, you shouldn't be flying either. But don't worry. Rest here and I'll go ask the queen if she has any ideas."  It didn't take long for Robin to fall asleep. After all she was exausted. Once she was asleep Maripossa flew out to go see the queen

Just like Queen Clarion, Queen Marathella was like a mom to her subjects. She knew them all by name, their good and bad habits, their strengths and weaknesses. Maripossa flew into her quarters, bowed before her then told her about Robin. The queen told Maripossa that she and queen clarion were friends, and would be happy to help. Maripossa suggested that maybe they could use the teleporter to teleport her to pixie hollow using a teleport stone. Of course not alone. She would want to make sure she got there safe first. However the queen declined that suggestion. The problem was never fairies were too small for it to not be a safety hazard. It's magic would hurt her. To a never fairy it would be like being blasted. The queen didn't want anyone flying over because she knew that twister was probably still near by. Finally she decided the best thing to do would be to use the mail teleporter to mail a note telling queen clarion that other than a broken leg robin was safe and being taken care of; as soon as it was safe, they could fly her back to them.

TBC

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations2

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-4-8 20:35:36 | All posts
Nice work!     
would i rather be feared or loved?

simple. i want people to fear how much they love me.
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2018-4-8 10:21:30 | All posts
nice story Robin.I want to come back safely. I like Butterfly fairy name Maripossa
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2018-4-8 20:56:17 | All posts

thank you so much
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 08:16 , Processed in 0.170701 second(s), 82 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc