4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
Post time 2017-12-24 18:30:19 | All posts |Dock
Edited by arianator3942 at 2017-12-24 16:30

Robin searched high and low for Tidah but was having no luck. Then her tinker fairy friend Crystal shinyheart flew to her. "Hey Robin" she said. "We need your help. There is an animal down at me and Holly's work station and it is making a mess. It's running around and knocking things over, and chewing on my hammer". "Oh thank goodness" said Robin. "You found Tidah". Then she flew down to Tinker's nook to retrieve the pup before she caused more damage. Robin begged Crystal and Holly not to tell anyone about Tidah yet. "Don't worry Robin" said Holly. Your secret is safe with us.
  When Robin got Tidah back to her log, she gave her the hummingbird stew. Unfortunatly she got the same results as last time. Robin was so tired she fell asleep right next to the pup. When she woke up hours later, she realized Tidah had escaped again. She looked and looked for 5 hours but had no luck. That's when she realized she needed to tell Queen Clarion about Tidah. It was the responsible thing to do for pixiehollow and the puppy.
     While she flew to the Queen's home, she rehearsed in her head what she would say. When she got there, Vilo was standing at the door. " Robin put her at her side and politley asked "May I see Queen Clarion please?" Vilo replied. "One moment please". Then she flew inside, and came back out seconds later. "You have permission to enter". Robin took a deep breath and flew in. She saw that Queen Clarion was having tea with Lord Milori. "Come in Robin" said Clarion. Robin slowly flew toward the Queen and gave a little bow. The she said " Your highness. There is something i need to tell you." Robin took a deep breath, but Queen Clarion completed her statement. "You found a puppy". Robin replied "Yes, but how did you". Before she finished the question she looked over to see Tidah happily slurping up some spilled mouse milk. Robin flew to the puppy and said, "Queen Clarion, Lord Milori. This is Tidah." Then she told them how she found her. "She sure is cute" said Lord Milori while he rubbed Tidah's belly. Robin sighed and saidc " Queen Clarion. I love this pup. But now I realize she won't have a happy life here. Do you have any suggestion on who I could give it to? I want it to be someone caring and responsible.The Queen smiled and said "Robin I'm proud of you for making the responsible decision. Unfortunatly I don't have any ideas of who would be good for Tidah. However, I will help you find a good home for her." Lord Milori spoke up and said, "That may not be necessary". Then he told Robin and the Queen about Santa Clause. Tonight was christmas eve, and maybe Santa could come pick up the puppy, and find a child to give her to. "How do I find him?" asked Robin. Lord Milori chuckled and said "Robin, if you were to go, you couldn't go alone. You would need a frost fairy to frost your wings. The north pole is freezing. However, it would take a fairy a month to get there and the winds are too strong for us. Even a fast flying fairy would struggle. What needs to be done is I will ask the winter animal talent sled to send a snowy owl there to deliver a message. An owl can get there in 2 hours and they can do it safely." Robin nodded and started writing a note. It said

"Dear Santa,
My name is Robin and I am an animal fairy in pixiehollow. A few days ago I rescued a puppy that was trapped on a rock with a rising tide. I named her Tidah and she is incredibly sweet. However, I have come to realize that she will not have a good life here. The only thing she truly likes to consume here is milk, and I know she can't do that forever. I was wondering if you could take her tonight and maybe find a kid who would love to have a puppy. I want the kid to be caring and responsible.

Sincerly Robin. "

About 8 hours later, a snowy owl brought a message to Robin. It was from Santa and it said

"Dear Robin,
Thank you for writing to me about this. Yes I do know someone who would love a puppy. It's a 5 year old girl from Texas who is deaf. Her name is Sophie. In fact, that is the only thing on her christmas wish list. Texas is a warm climate so if you want, you can come with me on my christmas run to see her be delivered to her home. That house happens to be my last stop so I will bring you home on my way back to the north pole. For the first few stops, you will need to stay bundled in a jacket because it is in winter climates. Your wings need to be protected. I suggest you bring friends as well.

Sincerly, Santa"

Robin begged the Queen to let her go and she said yes with no hesitation. Robin decided to invite Holly and Crystal shinyheart to join her.

That night, Santa came to pick up Robin, Crytal Shinyheart and Tidah for the journey. They got into the sled and took off. Robin enjoyed the trip but when we got to the stop where Santa was gonna deliver Tidah, her heart started to break. Crystal comforted her by saying "I'm proud of you". Santa smiled and said, "follow me." He picked up Tidah and put her in a christmas box and put a bow on it. Then he poked a few air holes in the box. Despite tradition, turns out, santa now used a magic snowglobe to get into houses. However, Tidah was gonna get her home one night early. Sophie had woken up and saw santa and the three fairies putting the box under the tree. The girl ran over and santa, being able to speak any language signed "I think you should open this present now, but with your mom and dad in sight." The girl ran to her parents room and returned with them in seconds. She opened the box and Tidah came right out. Santa told her about her and Sophie promised to take good care of her. To make things better, this girl lived in an area that Robin came to when the fairies were delivering seasons. So whenever it was time to change the seasons, Robin could visit Tidah.

Tidah now had a home

I am one of ariana grande's arianators
My relations1

Threads

1k+

18k+

Credits

Minister

Float Like a Butterfly

Credits

Guardiansactive userminister

<
Post time 2017-12-31 15:36:16 | All posts
Great story, very creative.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations28

Threads

4k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerGuardians

<
 Author| Post time 2018-1-1 01:05:29 | All posts
Pumpkin replied at 2017-12-31 13:36
Great story, very creative.

thank you so much
I am one of ariana grande's arianators
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 05:23 , Processed in 0.157500 second(s), 67 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc