5k+

Credits

Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-10-19 23:36:42 | All posts |Dock
Sometimes people will be talking about relationships here on FairyABC and get in trouble for it. However, this is unfair. Why, you may ask? Well, this is stated NOWHERE on the rules.

I took this screenshot directly from the rules page: this is a list of the in-game rules.
Capture.JPG
Discussion of relationships/romance is not listed. The only thing close to "relationship talk" on the rules is the forum rule #6, which is No Online Dating, which is not the same as this.

So, what do I think we should do? Maybe we could change up the rules a little. I think the perfect in-game rules are:

• No spamming
  • No trolling
  • No cheating (aka hacking)
  • No harassment
  • No discrimination of any kind (gender, race, sexuality, religious, etc.)
  • No bullying
  • No "family-unfriendly" messages (like violence)
  • No gossip or rumors of any kind
  • No spying on players
  • No controversial topics (ex: politics, religion, sex, etc.)
  • Talk about relationships is fine as long as it is appropriate (ex: going to dances, holding hands, etc.)

This is a problem that seems to be growing. I understand if the admins don't agree with me, but if this post is deleted for some reason, please PM me why. Thank you.
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2017-10-22 14:51:24 | All posts
It was decided last night in the meeting that relationships are not to be announced on the forum, but in-game you are allowed to be in a relationship as long as you set a good example for the younger ones. "Holding hands", sitting together, sending hearts, and mild pet names such as "bb" are fine, you can even have pretend weddings as long as they are not announced on the forum and preferrably in a private server, but anything other than that won't be allowed. Basically if you have to question if it's inappropriate, don't do it. This goes for couples of ANY gender as we do not discriminate.

Comments

Ok. Thank you. I wasn't able to come to it last night :)  Post time 2017-10-22 15:24
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

My relations1

Threads

6k+

Credits

Minister

stan mew

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-10-22 13:58:51 | All posts
Edited by agmusic at 2017-10-22 13:29

I think we discussed this at the Never Council meeting last night; I'm pretty sure the rule is going to be changed soon so that relationship mentions are OK in-game. I have screenshots from the meeting if you need them, but basically they said as long as it's appropriate (holding hands, sending hearts, etc) then it's OK.

(also I just saw this thread so sorry if I'm late to reply or if you were at the meeting, I didn't realize this thread was 3 days old)
Edit: Here's a screenshot of what they said:

Comments

Yikes, I missed the meeting? Whoops.  Post time 2017-10-22 14:49
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

2k+

Credits

Talent Master

Credits

minister

<
Post time 2017-10-22 14:50:00 | All posts
I think the strong interpretation comes courtesy of the old rules, where it was much more specific.

Comments

Probably.  Post time 2017-10-22 15:24
would i rather be feared or loved?

simple. i want people to fear how much they love me.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 08:16 , Processed in 0.227289 second(s), 95 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc