[Copy url]
My relations0

Threads

Credits

Honored Pixie

Credits
Post time 2020-8-16 02:39:20 | All posts
MoonChildPotter replied at 2020-8-15 22:41
Sorry to hear you've run into this. Jas pinned a how to file a report in 2.0 in 'Pixie Daily' http ...

Thank you for this xoxo

Comments

You're welcome dear!  Post time 2020-8-16 20:35
PANDORA
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

active userforum posterminister

<
Post time 2020-8-31 11:39:27 | All posts
I think a refresher on the rules of Fairy ABC is in order, especially in 2.0. At least a warning to alert if you have a bad word in your chat bar before sending it or even highlighting the bad word in red (of course, we'll need to change the whisper text to a different colour, like light green?) would let us have a chance to find a different word to lessen mute or ban chances.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2020-11-5 09:22:32 | All posts
Last night I found out from a mod that if you are on an alt account while the main or a different one is banned or muted, it still counts as ban hopping, so those with at least two accounts here might want to refrain from using said accounts if banned or muted; you'll only exacerbate said consequences. Also, be careful about reporting and only save it for more serious offences; you don't want to find out the hard way on either account.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-1-8 15:43:23 | All posts
Edited by TheCuriousSeed at 2021-1-8 18:10

A bit earlier I saw an avatar with a picture of a person that looked way too real. Is this still forbidden?

To add: There really should be a system in place that alerts you if you're about to include a real person in your avatar pic because the fewer that discover this the hard way, the better.

To add again: I'm not staff, but I have three words for the header of this thread that Fzrasu and staff took the time to compile:

Please review often.

To add a third time: Please forgive the tone I set in my reply. I was a bit too riled today.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

1k+

16k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

<
Post time 2021-1-26 18:19:39 | All posts
If anyone asks where to find the rules since the shortcut removal, the shortest path I know without the inclusion of a link or a search is Homepage where the different forums can be found, Manager's Forum, Fairyabc Rules. It'll be the third top thread at the time of this comment.

Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-3-29 03:34 , Processed in 0.136585 second(s), 88 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc