Credits

Minister

Tech-Talent Fairy ~

Credits

pluggerministerSpecial contribution

Vanellope

Post time 2017-7-11 16:22:48 | All posts |Dock
-- Chapter 2 --

Sapphire blinked a few times in disbelief. Had she really just seen that, or was it just her imagination running wild? She tried to walk over to the shore, but she was still shaky from being startled.
     “There is… It can’t be true, right?” she whispered. She paused for a minute before calling out, “Is… is there anyone there?”
     There was no sound except for the wave and the sound of the breeze gently blowing on the palm trees.
     Shaking her head once again in disbelief, she examined her ingredients bag. The sewn leaves had been torn apart, and the tied top of the bag was no longer attached to the rest of the bag. It definitely wasn’t a fairy that attacked her.
     Sapphire grabbed her leaf journal and flipped through it. When she found a page that was blank, she began taking notes, writing down anything that she could think of relating to the incident.
     Suddenly, she heard a shriek from off in the distance. She immediately stopped writing and threw all of her stuff into her other bag.
     Taking flight, she soon saw where the shriek had originated from. In Springtime Orchard, the garden of lily petals that a group of Water and Garden talents were raising was barren. The stems of the plants remained, but the beautiful lilies were nowhere to be seen.
     Sapphire landed in the middle of a growing crowd of fairies and sparrowmen that surrounded the garden.
     Suddenly the crowd’s chatter dropped to whispers as Silvermist and Rosetta started flying over to examine the garden.
     “Sil and Rosetta? They wouldn’t have come unless it was important.” one fairy whispered
     “That’s right!” another replied “They’re too busy with the changing of the seasons!”
     Sapphire watched in awe as the two famous fairies flew around the garden, talking to the caretakers and surveying the damage. After a few minutes Silvermist flitted towards the crowd.
     “Hello fairies and sparrowmen. I’m sure that you’re worried about the lily garden, and you want to know what happened as much as we do…” she glanced over at Rosetta who quickly flitted over.
     “But we need some time to figure out what happened to the darlin’ lilies, and so we ask that you kindly clear the area please. We keep everyone up to date on the situation as we find out new details. Thank you!”
     With those words, the crowd slowly dispersed back to their jobs. However, Sapphire stayed behind until she was the only one left.
    This makes no sense, she thought, We’re in Springtime Orchard. There is no way that mermaids could have stolen these!
     Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she spotted a fairy. As she whipped her head around for a closer look she gasped.
     There were two fairies that were hiding in the patch of stems, however they were unlike any fairies that Sapphire had ever seen. Although they had completely different clothes and hairstyles like any other fairy, they were completely snow white from head to toe.
     Could they be Frost talents?
     She watched the fairies silently, as she slowly reached for her leaf journal.
Her feelings of curiosity soon turned into surprise, for as soon as Silvermist and Rosetta turned away, the fairies flitted up and snapped their fingers, quickly disappearing in a small, quick flash of purple light.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh, did I surprise you?  ^-^

I have a basic idea for how I want the story to go, but I consider everyone's theories and speculation!
Also, I have absolutely no idea how to write dialog that isn't spoken (Sapphire's thoughts), sooooo I just put them in italics.

As always, feel free to speculate what will happen next!
QOTC (Question of the Chapter): What do you think the Mermaids and the "Snow White Fairies" need the Ivy and Lily Petals for?

Hope you guys enjoyed! ~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Like what I do? Give me a huggle: http://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Twili
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Credits
Post time 2017-7-11 18:43:25 | All posts
First mermaids, NOW 0'S?!? I'm going to have to make an entire tin foil suit to protect myself now....
I like where the story is going though~
Well, this is an awkward silence.....
Bored~
Reply 支持 1 反对 0

Use magic Report

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerSpecial contribution

Lv 1

Post time 2017-7-11 19:18:45 | All posts
Sapphire's in for a w i l d ride XD
This... Is my Signature
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 01:53 , Processed in 0.160874 second(s), 44 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc