5k+

Credits

Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

Rosetta

Post time 2017-4-26 21:13:08 | All posts |Dock
Though this may sound silly, Pixie Hollow is not the only place where fairies live! Around the world, there are communities of fairies, like Pixie Hollow, just not as big. It would be impossible for all of the fairies to go everywhere in the world in one day just to change the season! Let's take a look at some...

Fairies Around the World

Part III
     Hidden in the growth near rivers, whether it is bamboo, palm trees, or something else, there are always small towns of fairies. So common they don't have a name, these fairies are living the OLD life-- before the clumsy fashions, sparrow men, and vamps came to Pixie Hollow. Ingredients are actually collected, in contrast to just trading Pixie Diamonds, clothes have to be tailored and not bought, and the only sparrow men are ones who moved there from The Hollow.

Did you know some well-known fairies came from this area? The life here is not for everyone, and you have to be careful of fish hooks, bugs, clumsies, and other things. But if you really love it, there's plenty of places to choose from...

AAAAH! I'm running out of place ideas! If there's anywhere you want me to talk about, tell me below!-Torrine

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Toadstool Ivy 1.0

Credits

minister

Rosetta

Author| Post time 2017-4-28 00:45:28 | All posts
MissPrensses replied at 2017-4-27 19:59
Interesting!
Here r some suggestions
Antarctica?

Ooh, smart ideas! I'm thinking already...
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 13:41 , Processed in 0.182378 second(s), 36 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc