Fungirl99000 Post time 2020-1-24 00:18:16

Nighty (Request)

Oh, hey. Y'all probably were beginning to think I was dead but nahh, here I am, 2 years 3 months later, back to doing art requests.

For some reason I got the random urge to draw your fairies again. Idk why. But I'm glad I'm back to doing it. It's fun.

As you can see, my art style has definitely changed. It looks more... idk, cartoony or kawaii? Dunno the right word, but I apologize if it looks like you know what now : )

I don't know if Nighty is even still active here. Heck, her fairy probably underwent a huge makeover in those 2 years I've been putting her request off. But I'm doing this anyway because I know it's been put off for way too long and even if Nighty never sees it, at least I'll know I finally finished it.

Okay, I'll stop talking. For now. Here's the art:

Ahh, how nice it is to post a finished piece again. I apologize for the lame background. 3d PH images would NOT go with this cutesy style. I hope you'll forgive me.

I highly doubt I've improved at all. But if you ever see this, Nighty, I hope you enjoy.

Now, in the past 2 years we've definitely had our fair share of new fairies and sparrow men arrive within that time. Since I'm back into doing requests again, y'all people who have never asked for art from me before, go ahead and PM me or reply here while they're still open. I want to do as many as I can before October.

Expect more art soon. Even if nobody requests, still, expect more art to come from me.

Fly with you all <3

Pumpkin Post time 2020-2-4 02:50:48

It's good to see artwork again. Nice art!!

louiselouisa Post time 2020-1-26 17:39:44

welcome back!! this is so cute ::heart::

Bellflowerp Post time 2020-1-24 12:28:20

Welcome back! :) *grins*

Fungirl99000 Post time 2020-1-25 23:06:20

Boi only 1 reply in 2 days. I guess it's weird for me cuz I'm so used to when this site was active lol
Pages: [1]
View full version: Nighty (Request)