Crystal2780!! Post time 2019-5-14 16:15:48

In Memory of Tim Conway . . . .

This morning, Tuesday, May 14TH, 2019, the beloved comedy actor -- Tim Conway -- passed away at the age of 85.
He was best known for "'The Carol Burnett Show'", "'McHale's Navy'", and many other shows.He was teamed up with Don Knotts in Disney's "'The Apple Dumpling Gang (1975)'" and Disney's "'The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again (1979)'".He played many animated characters as well, including Bampy Botsford in Scholastic's "'WordGirl'" and Barnacle Boy in "'Spongebob Squarepants'" (Many of you might be familiar with the latter).
This announcement is Very heartbreaking for me and my Mommy for we loved that actor's work in anything where he made an appearance.
Are any of you very familiar with any characters Tim Conway played over the years?
NOTE--I would post a picture of him, yet the rules state there can be no real person pictures used.

Pumpkin Post time 2019-5-15 06:48:10

He was so so funny. I watched the Carol Burnett Show on TV Land years ago and it was the funniest show I have ever seen. Carol Burnett, Tim Conway, andHarvey Korman took comedy to the extreme and made every episode so wonderful. Made me laugh til my tummy hurt. Sad to hear he is gone.
Pages: [1]
View full version: In Memory of Tim Conway . . . .