LavenderRare Post time 2018-11-19 09:51:20

Tinker Bell and the High School Darling Ch. 1

Chapter 1
I sat in my chair, waiting for the bell to ring signaling the start of class. Students gossiped amongst each other. I didn't join in, I'm not much for chatter. Plus, the kids here aren't the nicest.My name is Jessica Petals, and I don't like it here in school. My mom didn't when she was my age either. I'd rather be drawing, or creating stories. But instead, I'm here, wasting my time learning about cells.My train of thought broke after I noticed some new girls enter my class. They talked to the teacher, and as soon as the bell rang, shushed the class."Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to your new classmates: Irena, Silvana, Fauna, Rose, and Bella."Irena was a darker-skin girl, her dark hair doning a bun. She wore a yellow pencil skirt and a white polo shirt. She looked like she came from a prep school.Silvana had almond-shaped eyes, and long, blue-black hair that went down to her hips. Her outfit consisted of blue jeans and an off-the-shoulder aquamarine sweater.Fauna had long hair as well. Her brown hair was in a braid, much longer than Silvana's. She wore brown shorts and an orange tank top. She looked like the tomboy of the group.Rose was the complete opposite. She had perfectly curled red hair tied half-up, and wore makeup. She also wore a red halter top and a frilly pink skirt.Then Bella. She looked the most average of these girls. She wore her blonde hair in a ponytail, and skinny jeans with a plain green t-shirt. She didn't look like she belonged with the group of girls, yet here they all are, sitting nearby each other.Bella turned around to study me, suddenly. I was nearly as average as she was. I have my chestnut hair in a ponytail, and my mother's blue eyes. But suddenly, she noticed my necklace.I forgot I put it on.It was my mother's acorn necklace. No idea why, but it gets passed down from my family. It's just an acorn on a chain.But Bella's eyes widened."Where did you get that?" she asked. her voice sounded jingly."...it's my mom's..." I said.Bella studied me more, then whispered, "we'll talk tomorrow."

ScarIet Post time 2018-11-20 17:00:01

-Autumn- Post time 2018-11-19 22:22:28

I'm excited to read the rest!

Fuffeedoo1 Post time 2018-11-20 07:34:01

I can't wait for the rest of the story! I wonder who these new students are.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Tinker Bell and the High School Darling Ch. 1