IvyDaisysprout Post time 2018-10-14 11:44:33

video game discussion

Edited by IvyDaisysprout at 2018-10-14 10:51 AM

I'm new here so I was wondering what other games you guys like! I play Blade&Soul and World of Warcraft as well. What's your favorite game?edit: i posted this art thread in the wrong section so i'll just talk about games here <3

♥foxheart♥ Post time 2018-10-17 12:14:18

Hey! Welcome to FairyABC! :] There are so many video games that I like that I don't know if I can list them all! Here are some of them!
[*]Pixie Hollow
[*]Toontown Online
[*]Star Fox
[*]Starlink: Battle for Atlas
[*]Splatoon
[*]Mario Kart
[*]Mario Party
[*]Sonic Adventure 1 and 2

Jasper Post time 2018-10-16 21:45:34

LynnEaglespirit replied at 2018-10-15 06:48 PM
Oh! I know Kaiser!I don't play him but he looks super cool to try. xD I played a couple charac ...

Was just about to express my love for the Sonic Adventure series when I saw your comment. It really show's the franchise's best era, and I still play them to this day.

LynnEaglespirit Post time 2018-10-14 19:31:46

Ooh, I used to play Blade & Soul. Good times with my friends on there~ ^^

I don't play PC games as often anymore, but I remember that I played MapleStory, Pixie Hollow (of course), and... perhaps some others that I may have forgotten at the moment. ^^; In terms of video games in general, I'm a Sonic enthusiast (despite not owning many of his games); my favourites are Sonic Heroes and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I also like Ace Attorney.

IvyDaisysprout Post time 2018-10-14 20:30:43

LynnEaglespirit replied at 2018-10-14 06:31 PM
Ooh, I used to play Blade & Soul. Good times with my friends on there~ ^^

I don't play PC games as...

i played maplestory for a super long time! i mained the kaiser class after it came out, the funky little dragon dude. i haven't played in a couple months but still fairly recent since i logged on! i don't know too much about sonic but my friend is really into that series as well, i played one of the really old sonic adventure games when i was younger and it was glitchy but fun!

LynnEaglespirit Post time 2018-10-15 20:48:29

IvyDaisysprout replied at 2018-10-14 07:30 PM
i played maplestory for a super long time! i mained the kaiser class after it came out, the funky...

Oh! I know Kaiser! :O I don't play him but he looks super cool to try. xD I played a couple characters in MapleStory, and I main Shade (he's my favourite, but his story is too tragic for my heart ^^; ). Though I also like going around with my battle magician custom character.

Another Sonic Adventure fan :D The Adventure games are cool, though. I kinda wish they'd polish up their older games (especially the Adventure games), the graphics and effects would look much more stunning with today's technology.

IvyDaisysprout Post time 2018-10-15 21:18:17

LynnEaglespirit replied at 2018-10-15 07:48 PM
Oh! I know Kaiser!I don't play him but he looks super cool to try. xD I played a couple charac ...
shade!! he was a very sad character but i liked him a lot, same with zero. i actually played mechanic out of the rebellion characters but was veeeery tempted to make a battle mage, but the shiny robots won me over. http://www.fairyabc.com/static/image/smiley/fairy/emote9.png

agreed on the sonic thing, their old games were so fun plot-wise but playing them now they look kinda weird haha

IvyDaisysprout Post time 2018-10-17 23:05:48

@lily foxheart haha i could tell you liked star fox from your icon! do you play smash bros too? that's about all i know about that game but i like the designs a lot!

@jasper they really are the most fun! the new graphics are pretty but the old games had the best stories.

Nighty Post time 2018-10-18 17:56:45

I'm a noob that only plays League of Legends when it comes down to e-games but I do play other things on gaming consoles. Currently I've been deicing whether I should finish Detroit Become Human or Legend of Zelda Breathe of the Wild.

IvyDaisysprout Post time 2018-10-19 22:03:51

Nighty replied at 2018-10-18 04:56 PM
I'm a noob that only plays League of Legends when it comes down to e-games but I do play other thing ...

all good games! i haven't played league in so long now but i played back when they had the level capped. the last champion i remember being released is Gnar, that's how long it's been haha
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: video game discussion