Kazul Post time 2018-9-17 22:03:12

Recommending Books Thread

Eh figured if anyone is into reading as much as myself then this would be nice to have. I've read a few kid friendly ones. And we'll have to follow the rules of the forum too so kid friendly books only.

List of some books i've read:
Pony Pals
Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg
The Bearnstien Bears
I spy books (They were my favorite at one point)

I'll look around and see what else i have that's kid friendly XD

Kazul Post time 2018-9-18 14:24:09

i legit read that series still hence why i recommend it >-> good books no matter how old you are

ScarIet Post time 2018-9-18 01:28:13

Nighty Post time 2018-9-18 02:36:07

I understand that you're trying to follow the forum rules but you don't have to go to the extreme where as we're literally recommending each other these kindergarten reading levels like The Berenstain Bears.
On a serious note: The Phantom Tollbooth is a good book that plays around with rhetoric devices and whatnot.

WinterSparkle Post time 2018-9-18 19:01:37

I am currently reading the Series of Unfortunate Events and I am enjoying it so much! Probably my favorite book series I read so far, it is really interesting!

FloraSeastone Post time 2018-9-22 15:35:20

Nighty replied at 2018-9-18 01:36 AM
I understand that you're trying to follow the forum rules but you don't have to go to the extreme wh ...

The Phantom Tollbooth is one of my favorite reads for just that reason! My favorite wordplay moment is the cart that goes without saying. :)
Pages: [1]
View full version: Recommending Books Thread