SAIL0RSATURN Post time 2018-8-23 06:06:23

Question and Thanks

hello hello, so ive been wondering if anyone on here has played OurWorld once in the past. I started playing it in late 2013, shortly after Pixie Hollow closed down. A few of my friends and I had move onto that game to 'replace' PH, although me and my friends have quit since late 2014 as we've grown older. Recently I've just logged on back into it reason being this website has actualy reminded me of my younger days spending most of my weekends on mmorpgs. Besides Pixie Hollow, OurWorld is pretty much my second home, id spent countless hours on that game trading, buying and talking to people.

I'd also really wanna thank the developers for recreating PH, games like these made up 90% of my childhood and they mean a whole lot to me. I really really appreciate all of your hardwork. <3

Jasper Post time 2018-8-23 07:46:59

I played OurWorld for a bit, I really liked the vibe but I was already too invested in my other "replacements" to make it one of my regulars.

HappyDerp Post time 2018-8-23 13:35:19

Virtual worlds were (and still are) my jam. I tried OurWorld but I didn'tlike it too much ;c.

I've played other worlds like Bearville, Pet Pet Park, ROBLOX, Club Penguin, etc.

Lorella Post time 2018-8-23 17:46:45

I use to play Ourworld as well, but i kinda of like it.

WinterSparkle Post time 2018-8-23 19:01:10

I used to play OurWorld when I was younger too, also after Pixie Hollow closed. I haven't played in a while though.

Pumpkin Post time 2018-8-24 22:08:44

I loved Ourworld. They have fantastic clothes, hair, and alot of games. After Pixie Hollow ended I played it until the clothing got expensive and I realized I could buy real clothes with that money. I still play the games sometimes and only buy clothes during Halloween.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Question and Thanks