GoldenFlower Post time 2018-8-8 18:46:36

Fashion Catalog

Edited by GoldenFlower at 2018-8-8 18:20

Hey everyrone! A few people already know about this, but I am starting a Fashion Catalog. An issue of it will come out once or twice a season. I am currently working on the Fall/Autumn catalog.
    I want to inform you about Fashion Shoutouts. It is where I see someones outfit I like that represents the current season, and then insert it in the catalog. If you would like to submit a Fashion Shoutout, you have to wait untila I post the thread called "Fashion Shoutouts". I have already chosen 2 shoutouts (you will see them when the catalog comes out). I am thinking of having up to 3 or 4 shoutouts each issue, depending on the people who submit an outfit.

There will be one page included with outfit ideas for that season, one or two pages of Fashion Shoutouts, one page explaining how to submit an outfot for the Fashion Shoutouts, and another page or two with screenshots of people dressed for the season in the setting of that season.

I am now going to explain that page. Season Screenshots. I will be posting a date below, on a day that I will be getting screenshots. You have to dress in season attire (Fall/Autumn for thi issue), and be there at the time I post, ready for some fun screenshots.

The idea for this came from me wanting to do some kind of monthly event, that I haven't seen anyone do yet. I know some people have done things like it, but not necessarily the same thing. It also came from me seeing the CopperPuff Magazine, and most of the credits go to Tomatosoup. The other credits go to the people that came up with the idea to start a Project Runway event.

Thank you for reading if you got this far! The screenshot event will be tomorrow at 5 pm ET at the Lily Reef server. Hopefully I can make the server. I hope ya'll can make it!

-Isabelle Flutterwings

Starreyes Post time 2018-8-8 18:58:15

Oh, I won't be able to make it! Have so much fun everyone!

RaeCollins Post time 2018-8-8 20:28:03

:( I won't be able to make it. Have fun everyone!

ViolinistGirl Post time 2018-8-8 20:51:54

Aww, I won't be able to make it either! This sounds great, though! Please let me know when the shout-out thread is up! ::heart::::singing::

Nighty Post time 2018-8-8 20:59:40

Maybe I can make it!

ViolinistGirl Post time 2018-8-11 00:13:34

ViolinistGirl replied at 2018-8-8 18:51
Aww, I won't be able to make it either! This sounds great, though! Please let me know when the shout ...

Thanks! :)

Starreyes Post time 2018-8-14 14:52:53

Hope everyone had fun!!
Pages: [1]
View full version: Fashion Catalog