Violet79 Post time 2018-4-18 00:19:20

How Can I Create And Apply A Sparkly Signature??

Is there a specific website or online program I can utilize to create a sprkly signature for my profile?How can I apply this signature to my profile?
Plus, how can I create my signature so it possesses movement?

Please And Thank You!!

Jasper Post time 2018-4-18 13:46:20

Use this website to create your signature. Once the gif has been created, right click it and select "copy image address", that is what you will paste into your signature box. make sure it ends in ".gif".

jennyhollybell Post time 2018-7-4 02:01:42

Edited by jennyhollybell at 2018-7-4 01:16

I know this is much later on to the original post, but I wanted to share one other website that I have used for years. This website has more font selections, but not as many glitter selections as the website that Jasper shared. This way, you can choose between what you determine to be most important for your unique glitter signature. {:m_s14:}

static/image/hrline/1.gif

The website is called Glitter Text Generator, and it can be reached through this link.
After following all of the provided steps with instructions, click on the box below the 4th Step labeled "Click for Codes".
When you click this, three boxes will appear as shown below. Look only at the box in the middle labeled "Forum", as seen below, as your link will be used on a forum website.

The only information/link needed to make your glitter text appear in your signature is everything within the tabs, or what I haven't crossed out below. This is easy to remember because you will be showing an image in your signature and not a URL!

After copying the information within the tabs, go to your settings, find the section where you can change your signature, and paste the information into the box as shown below with my signature.

Press preview and/or submit and you now have a glitter text in your signature!
Happy flapping!

static/image/hrline/1.gif

Pages: [1]
View full version: How Can I Create And Apply A Sparkly Signature??