moana Post time 2018-1-30 20:02:39

DaddiesPixie Post time 2018-2-2 15:56:16

I'm stuck in APUSH, and this thread was such a welcome relief! This is absolutely wonderful, thank you for putting it together so well! ::clapping::
Honestly I'm probably going to borrow a couple of ideas in my fic I'm writing, because they could be fantastic if they're just refined and polished up a little.
Thanks! Flaptastic work!

Navya Post time 2018-1-30 23:06:16

i just love it ::heart::::heart::::heart::::heart::::heart::@}--

Pumpkin Post time 2018-1-30 21:03:43

You really put a lot of effort into this thread. I enjoyed seeing deleted scenes and part of an alternate story. Nice thread.

moana Post time 2018-1-30 20:03:34

jennyhollybell Post time 2018-2-1 23:58:02

Absolutely fantastic! Well done! One of my favorite threads.

ihaveausername Post time 2018-2-3 21:06:44

You know what? I think that storyline could be very, very interesting...

I wonder if it would be legal to try to re-write that script from just the idea...

Babydaisylover Post time 2018-3-10 05:08:43

Do you have any information about the original Secret of the Wings? When I got the DVD for Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure, it had a little card for the next movie. This movie was titled Tinkerbell and the Mysterious Winter Woods. Obviously this movie never came out, the next one that did was The Great Fairy Rescue, and when a winter movie came out it was Secret of the Wings. That's all I know about it. Do you know anything else about the original Pirate Fairy, back when it was called Fright Light and Zarina wasn't in it at all, a bolt of lightning changed their talents, hence the name? And there is the cancelled movie after Legend of the Neverbeast. So much Pixie Hollow lore. It'd be nice to see what could've been.
Pages: [1]
View full version: The Early Version of Tinkerbell Analysis