Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
Post time 2024-4-19 14:03:11 | All posts |Dock
I remember I once had this dream a few years back where I was able to access 2009 Pixie Hollow through the Way Back Machine. Only I was able to log into my old account, see my old fairies and even play on them. In 2008, 2009 and the beginning of 2010, I had a bunch of fairies before Snowflake that I quickly deleted.

Recently I had another dream about Pixie Hollow. In the dream, the OG Pixie Hollow was still open, only very few people played anymore. However, it was still playable and the Never News and Pixie Postings still updated regularly. In that dream there was stuff on the Pixie Postings about an upcoming event called Pixie Hollow Day with a "very special visitor". In the dream I guessed it was Prilla or Queen Clarion. I believe I had similar dreams before that, actually!

[img]http:/
My relations105

Threads

1k+

8k+

Credits

Administrator

♠ Jαѕ ♠

Credits

active userwarmheartedOutstanding staffministerFairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Special contributionGuardians

<
Post time 2024-4-19 14:23:13 | All posts
So interesting and such a let down when you discover it's a dream! I have dreams often of FairyABC suddenly upating into a perfect replica, sometimes even more advanced than og Pixie Hollow.
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Frosttwinkle *semi active*

Credits
<
Post time 2024-4-19 23:12:50 | All posts
It's very interesting to me that you would also create a bunch of characters, before I had an account I would also create a lot of characters and take pictures!

I'm not sure if I can share it in a thread, but on a DVD called Tales and Activities there was a small create a fairy demo program for PC which I uploaded on archive.org- and it may allow you to relive memories of the old Create a Fairy. at least.. I'm not sure if I can share it here, but going to archive.org and searching "pixie hollow" should show it.

I am fairyrealms, the legend of this site
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Fruit tea is great!

Credits

active user

<
Post time 2024-4-20 02:37:55 | All posts
i got one where a garden talent stanned vash the stampede...they got a copy of trigun from mainland somehow
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations2

Threads

5k+

Credits

Minister

Credits

ministerpromoterSpecial contribution

<
 Author| Post time 2024-4-20 10:16:38 | All posts
fairyrealms replied at 2024-4-19 23:12
It's very interesting to me that you would also create a bunch of characters, before I had an accoun ...

Interesting. I had that DVD but it didn't have the create a fairy (?). It had a story about Rani and the Secret Shell.
[img]http:/
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

My relations0

Threads

Credits

Pixie Pal

Frosttwinkle *semi active*

Credits
<
Post time 2024-4-21 02:43:32 | All posts
Fuffeedoo1 replied at 2024-4-20 10:16
Interesting. I had that DVD but it didn't have the create a fairy (?). It had a story about Rani a ...

There were two versions of the DVD made, one came with the smaller dolls usually and had story about each character and was made around 2005/6, but there is a 2007 version

I am fairyrealms, the legend of this site
Reply 支持 反对

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Section credit rule

Archiver|mobile|banned|Developer Email|Account frozen|Privacy Policy|Fairyabc

GMT-4, 2024-5-2 16:49 , Processed in 0.159424 second(s), 105 queries .

Copyright © 2013-2022 Fairyabc